Some nice 16" wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some nice 16" wheels?

I'm looking for a nice set of 16" wheels that would look good on my bird. I wanna stick with the 5 spoke, and recommend polished alluminum. So far all I've really found is the Eagle 077 Series, because the Z06 etc. wheels don't come in the stock size. Thanks for any help finding any others...
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

May I ask why you're set on 16" wheels?
    2000 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Dad wants me to keep the stock wheel size. If it was up to me, I'd go with C5s...
      <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

there are plenty of nice 16 inch wheels out there. you just have to look around a bit. actually, the chrome 98 style wheels are actually pretty nice, as well as the stock firebird 5 stars in chrome. you could probably find some of those pretty cheap.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

id go with cragar ss rims they just set off that muscle car look
          help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

Ive got budnik trilogoy 3 rims in 16 inch size, they look pretty good, except my car needs to be lowered
            the black 97 <br /> New favorite Mods: Hptuners, and SLP 2OTL

Comment

I got the 16" eagles in chrome because my 255/50R16 tires were practically new. I would recommend chrome over polished aluminum, much shinier and easier to maintain. I got mine used off ebay for $400. I painted the centercaps to match my car and I personally think they look sweet, almost like the c5s. Less road noise with the 16s too. You can run tires from 225-255 widths too on the stockers.
              M5, posi, headers-3\"hooker catback, spec2, alum DS, whisper lid & K&N, hurst, eagle 077s w/kumho supras, subframes, 3point stb, trans hatch

Comment

Originally posted by 94PontV6:
                May I ask why you're set on 16" wheels?
                I've been looking at getting chrome wheels, and I would never go up to a 17". I had a friend who put 17" Cobra wheels on a 95 Mustang GT, and it killed the performance of his car. Slower acceleration, lower top speed, and worse gas mileage. Any more questions?
                2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X