Custom headlights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom headlights?

My camaro is a 96. It has the little square headlights sinking into the car and the black around it. Im sure you all know what im talking about. I didnt know if anyone had heard of this but i was wondering if there was any kind of headlight you could put in there to round it off. Almost like a clear headlight cover except an actual headlight and not just a normal haedlight but one with some design in it. I think you all know what im talking about. I was just wondering if anyone had ever heard of this being done.
    1996 Camaro -- SLP CAI, Motorvator TB spacer, MSD 8.5 mm wires, 180 thermostat, Pacesetter headers, Catco 3 in cat, TSP Rumbler, custom painted interior, 18x9.5 Z06 replica wheels, Nexen N3000 265/35r18 tires, - Best 1/4 mile 15.3@89mph

you could probably get something "custom" made for some round lights.. Thats like molded into that spot. Kinda hard to explain..
    Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

i understand what youre saying, but ive never seen abything like that done before. you could just get some clear covers and call it a day. if you wanted something custom that would definitely equal big bucks.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I don't reall like how this is but you could do it somewhat like it..

Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

Originally posted by dmiller_2005:
          I don't reall like how this is but you could do it somewhat like it..

I dunno...Kinda mixed emotions on that. Looks cool, but maybe too much.

-Marc
          sigpic

Comment

I kinda like it but i also dont like it. I am gonna have to think about it. If i did decide to do something like that how would i do it? Or is there a kit for it or something?
            1996 Camaro -- SLP CAI, Motorvator TB spacer, MSD 8.5 mm wires, 180 thermostat, Pacesetter headers, Catco 3 in cat, TSP Rumbler, custom painted interior, 18x9.5 Z06 replica wheels, Nexen N3000 265/35r18 tires, - Best 1/4 mile 15.3@89mph

Comment

I dont know! I think its custom made with fiberglass

Comment

looks too much like a integra, I always liked that circle piaa bulb kit people put in but i could never find one and if i did it was like $500 on ebay.
                Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Way to much red on that car.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X