Eagle One A2Z Tire And Wheel Cleaner - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagle One A2Z Tire And Wheel Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle One A2Z Tire And Wheel Cleaner

I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I'd reccomend this stuff. Got it at autozone today for 6 bucks, and it comes with a 5 dollar rebate. My rims were literally black with brake dust that had been on there for months. I gave my tires and rims a good spray and scrub..washed them off, and they look brand new. I've never seen them this shiny. I'm going to try and take some pics tomorrow, I'm still in disbelief here.

So, that being said...my review: two thumbs up!

[ May 16, 2004, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: FirebirdHatesRice ]
    1996 Pontiac Firebird: A4, Flowmaster 80 Series, dual 3\" Stainless Steel tips, SLP CAI, Alpine CDA-9813 deck, Infinity speakers, Alpine Type R sub, MTX Thunder 801d amp, Tsunami 2 Farad Capacitor.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/firebirdfury\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/firebirdfury</a>

Any kind of degreaser and elbow grease works well in my book, I use Castrol wheel cleaner myself. I'll have to try the Eagle One stuff tho...
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

As a tip, a good coat of wax while they helps them stay cleaner longer...

Comment

Eagle A2Z was rated the absolute best Wheel and Tire cleaner by a source that tested basically any wheel and tire cleaner you can get your hands on.

#1 Tire Dressing was actually Armor All Original.

Comment

Best thing i found was the black magic wipes in a can, only found themonce then i couldnt find them again. those things would wipe rust off the titanic
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Just to bring something up. I am not sure if this is what causes it, but I think it might be. I used to use Eagle1's Tire Wet on my tires after I cleaned them. It leaves the tire with that deep black look and they look like they are wet, hence the name. It looks really hot. I just use a little bit, very light skirts. So I know I am not over applying it, and when I used it I didn't use it that often either. On the bottle it says not to drive for 15 minutes after applying this stuff. I make sure I put it on when I know I am not going anywhere for a while so it is usually a couple hours after I put it on that I drive. Even after waiting that long, after I drive somewhere, I find very faint, but dark specs, or stains, on the fender behind the wheel. I don't know if these stains have a color to them because I have a dark colored paint. I assume it is the Tire Wet stuff that spins off onto my paint. It hasn't damaged my paint, but I don't let the stuff sit there long after I notice it either. This only happens when I have that Tire Wet on my tires which leads me to believe that that is what is causing it. So I just wanted to let anyone who uses this stuff or anything similar just to keep an eye on it. I am not saying not to use it, cause I am not definate that that is what is causing these spots, but I just wanted to let you guys know to see if it is only me or if it happens to others. I don't use that stuff anymore, but I must admit it really makes the tires look hot.
            1996 Polo Green Metallic Camaro:<br />SLP CAI, Carsound/Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat, Flowmaster 2.5\" cat-back... sounds great

Comment

when i used eagle one tire wet i got the exact same thing. the dots are black in color on my white paint, and they looked pretty bad. i use meguiars tire gel now and no more black spots.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X