Zaino'd the car.........good stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaino'd the car.........good stuff!

I did the entire thing this weekend. Washed it with Dawn, claybared the entire car, washed it again, and did the Zaino treatment. Looke excellent. I had a car show at Harrisburg yesterday, and on the way home it poured. Woke up this morning and did the Zaino quick spray polish stuff to my car, and it looks just like it did when it was just put on. Awesome stuff. I cant even set a towell on my hood without it sliding off.

Off topic, but did you get that 3:42 rear yet?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
      I did the entire thing this weekend. Washed it with Dawn, claybared the entire car, washed it again, and did the Zaino treatment. Looke excellent. I had a car show at Harrisburg yesterday, and on the way home it poured. Woke up this morning and did the Zaino quick spray polish stuff to my car, and it looks just like it did when it was just put on. Awesome stuff. I cant even set a towell on my hood without it sliding off.
      I did the same this weekend. The paint looks so good. Its hard to get pewter to shine, an Zaino does an awesome job.
      Cardomain

Comment

Yes its hard to get lighter cars to shine but mine shines pretty nicely... I wish i had a darker car though. lol
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

I am planing on ordering Zaino soon but I just don't know what to order. They have a lot of different products. Since you guys just did the work, is there any I should know about it? like, what products am i gonna need? what are the steps? or any other tips?
          Thanks for your help.
          2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

Comment

Originally posted by Georghino:
            I am planing on ordering Zaino soon but I just don't know what to order. They have a lot of different products. Since you guys just did the work, is there any I should know about it? like, what products am i gonna need? what are the steps? or any other tips?
            Thanks for your help.
            I had the starter kit, which was like $85. Basically i used the Z2, Z5, Z6, ZFX, Claybar, and the applicator pads and stuff. Washed car, claybared, wash, 2 coats of Z5, 1 coat of Z2, using the Z6 spray between coats.

All the steps are described in the directions you get with it. Get the ZFX also, cause that brings drying time between coats from 24hrs. to 30 min. or so.

And Marc, no, i didnt get the rear yet. Im waitin on funds. I was painting for a summer job making good money, but i just got a job that i start monday with the Delaware County Sheriffs Dept with the bench warrant division, and it pays a lot less, but will look good on a resume, so we'll see what happens with the rear.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X