This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know your addicted when. . .

Your car has been in the shop for a week now and you completely detailed 4 1:18 scale model cars.
    Lambo Diablo SV
    Ford GT90 Concept
    Ferrari F50 (yellow)
    BMW Z3

meg #9 swirl remover, meg#7 show car glaze, and meg gold class.
    i was gonna clay em :rolleyes: buut im too busy lol
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

nice to see you are dedicated to making sure your rides look good at all times, and the fact that you have NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME! LMFAO jp man

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] thats awsome. i thought i was bad. why is your car in the shop?
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] thats awsome. i thought i was bad. why is your car in the shop?
        he got in a fender bender, so its gettin fixed

Comment

ohh i hate that too, but once u get it back its like being reunited with ur soul mate, the feeling u get is amazing! lol i hate when my car is away for more than a couple hrs, i feel ur pain
          *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

Originally posted by 2000camarostud:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
            he got in a fender bender, so its gettin fixed </font>[/QUOTE]Oh, I thought it was in the shop to repair the front end from him tearing it up. It said on his cardomain site that it fell off of the ramps he was putting it on and hit a gas meter. Or has he just had a string of bad luck?
            1996 Camaro w/ Y87 package. T-Tops, purple, loaded. Custom painted salad-shooters with Mirage paint.<br /><br />(It\'s my girlfriends car!)

Comment

Originally posted by JoshMcMadMac:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 2000camarostud:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
              he got in a fender bender, so its gettin fixed </font>[/QUOTE]Oh, I thought it was in the shop to repair the front end from him tearing it up. It said on his cardomain site that it fell off of the ramps he was putting it on and hit a gas meter. Or has he just had a string of bad luck? </font>[/QUOTE]ya its the gas meter thing its not done yet im goin thru withdrawel(sp?). lol
              \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

oh yeah, thats it...well it was a fender bender...with the neighbors gas meter [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 2000camarostud:
                  oh yeah, thats it...well it was a fender bender...with the neighbors gas meter [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                  [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]

Comment

A week!?
                    Give me a break.
                    My car's been in the shop since NOV 12!
                    I don't know how much longer I can stand it.
                    2002 CAMARO \"RS\"<br /> 3800/M5/Y87

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Johnny99:
                      A week!?
                      Give me a break.
                      My car's been in the shop since NOV 12!
                      I don't know how much longer I can stand it.
                      what happened to it and why is it takin so long??!!

Comment

haha, nice

...but this belongs in the lounge

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X