This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang w/ Custom Tint (ew)

Now, I won't lie here: I am a Mustang fan. I like how they look (not counting rims except Bullitt), I like how they sound (v8's), and I like how they drive, however....

Today I was driving along a pretty much traffic free road, and I saw this...I'm going to say 1995 because that was the only year with the horizontal taillights if I'm not mistaken, in red with this custom tint windows.

On every single piece of glass on that Mustang, he had very very very light tint (I could see clearly who he was driving, with red "blood" oozing down the windows about 6 inches, I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.

The red was pretty much as dark as his red paintjob. I definately looked twice to see what it was, but I was like, "that's a little TOO much"

No offense to any of you who have similar tints.
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Wish u had a pic cause it sounds interesting. I would like to see. I saw some that had chrome skulls on it. lol
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

I'll take a pic if I see it again, but for the time being, imagine if you dribbled maple syrup on your windows and it made lines of different sizes as it oozed down...thats what it looked like, and it was a thick red for about two inches at hte top...
      Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

ummm, interesting...

moving to lounge btw

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X