...This I gurantee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...This I gurantee

Yesterday I went to Advance Auto to buy a new PCV joint and I realized that I had ran out of tire dressing. So I looked up and down the isle and saw the new brands that Advance had out, kinda like the Wal-Mart brand items, only for cars. The 32 oz tire stuff (compared to Black majic-24 oz @ 5.99) was only like 3.68. So ya figured fugg' it-worst case scenario I can use a Sh(t load of it per tire. Lo and behold, and I put my gas mileage on this........WITHOUT A DOUBT IT IS THE BEST TIRE WET STUFF I HAVE EVER, EVER USED-100%, UNEQUIVICALLY WITHOUT QUESTION [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] . Spend 4 bucks for a bucket of this stuff and you shall see the glorious effects of generic brands. Here is my theory: all the companies can make stuff that shines like Shaq's head for weeks if they wanted to, but there is no profit in that is there [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] ? So this is what I propose.....in order to show that there products are valid and reliable, Advance actually makes the good stuff for cheap, happens all the time with other products, try it NOW.
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

I should of got some today, I was in Advanced Auto Parts earlier. I'll have to go back and get some.

Comment

no thx.....the tire shine I use is unfortunatley 20$ for a small bottle, however it forms a dry film on the tires that lasts me about 4 months....through rain and all, picked it up at the driver seat...pricey but good stuff.....oh ya and as shiny as it may be check your 1/4 panel after driving a bit....they'll be black

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

I am a fan of tire dressings that make my tires shine, though some actually advise against it.

Where can I get this miracle water you speak of, Turtle Wax just ain't cuttin' it.
        Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Blazing_Firebird:
          I am a fan of tire dressings that make my tires shine, though some actually advise against it.

Where can I get this miracle water you speak of, Turtle Wax just ain't cuttin' it.
          Advance Auto Parts, Nikon- you stay with the hot shi(t man ;) And as far as checking the quater panel man, I thought the same thing....nope fine so far. I just washed it and waxed it before I put the dressing on, so you know I'm watching it close. The way that I determine if a product for the tires is any good is by seeing if it sprays all over my panel and if it stays ON MY TREAD that ACTUALLY hits the road and this stuff has passed both so far. Most dressings wear off as soon as you hit it on the road, IMo if it stays on the tire portion that hits the pavement....shouldn't have any problem with staying on the part that dosen't.

[ May 21, 2004, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Christian ]
          -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

You shouldn't put that stuff on the part of the tire that hits the pavement...very bad idea.
            <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

I love Turtle Wax TireWax... it dries and doesn't sling and works well, smells nice too [img]smile.gif[/img]
              2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
              Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

um yea you should only apply it to the sidewalls or you'll be spinning all over the place
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sean37\" target=\"_blank\">Black \'97 Camaro</a> w/ CAI, catback

Comment

yeah the advance tire dressing is the exact same as black magics new product.. i "think" not too sure..

I am also a pretty dig fan for the turtle wax tire wax.. looks good.. stays on the tires.. and isent "mega bling" imo there is a point where your tires are too shiney..

Comment

Originally posted by AllTheGoodNamesAreGone:
                    yeah the advance tire dressing is the exact same as black magics new product.. i "think" not too sure..

I am also a pretty dig fan for the turtle wax tire wax.. looks good.. stays on the tires.. and isent "mega bling" imo there is a point where your tires are too shiney..
                    ...never too shiney. If you have chrome it makes a difference. When I say the portion of the tread I mean the slight outer portion of the tread that starts the turn from outside to the top, not the entire part, but for whatever filcks your switch-try it, for the price you can't go wrong. Oh yea yesterday I sprayed some on the black headlight panels.....yep best thing on them since I had them re-painted. I'm just saying for the price you can't go wrong. Right now you can't get that much petro for 4 bucks ;)

Comment

Originally posted by nikon:
                      no thx.....the tire shine I use is unfortunatley 20$ for a small bottle, however it forms a dry film on the tires that lasts me about 4 months....through rain and all, picked it up at the driver seat...pricey but good stuff.....oh ya and as shiny as it may be check your 1/4 panel after driving a bit....they'll be black
                      What's the name of it and where do you get it? I would like to try it out...
                      Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

yeah, checked with a friend.. he works at advanced..

the new car cleaning.care products are all the same chemicals at the black magic stuff.. just obviously re-branded..

and for the extra doller for hte back magic you get a slightly more fancy adjsutable sprayer.. that way to can spray "less" of that gunk on your wheels..

dosent really matter to me.. I allways use a rag or appicator anyway..

so.. yeah its good ****..

so for all you people who dont have advanced autoparts in your area.. jsut get the blakc magic stuff with the adjustable nozzle.. its the same.. but cost a little more

Comment

I guess i'll try it, i work there so i get 20% off [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                          New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Just got a bottle today - this stuff ROCKS. I never used tire shine before, but now I know whenever i need to get more carwash soap I'll pick up a bottle of this too. I got an applicator as well, for an extra buck it's a lot better and helps conserve the stuff as well as evenly apply it and save your weels.
                            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd</a> <br />Red 1997 Pontiac Firebird 3.8L A4 w/ Y87

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Vincent:
                              Just got a bottle today - this stuff ROCKS. I never used tire shine before, but now I know whenever i need to get more carwash soap I'll pick up a bottle of this too. I got an applicator as well, for an extra buck it's a lot better and helps conserve the stuff as well as evenly apply it and save your weels.
                              Wouldn't lie to you pimp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X