Rear Inserts from mega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Inserts from mega

I checked checked Megabass's site, and he's got the metal inserts now, and they're cheap

http://www.subthump.com/

I was gonna post about how nice they were anyway, but now that he's got them in stock, I guess I'm doing some free advertising for him [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Anyway, the truth is that these do rock! I've had them for a few months, and they've been through alot already: heat... 80+ degrees, several DAYS of rain, snow, ice, salt. Nothing's wrong with them at all, they've stuck and stayed lookin shiny.

I think he said he got alot in so that he could get them cheap, so if you guys want a set, he's probably the cheapest you'll find. Maybe he'll add a few words [img]smile.gif[/img]

That guy has a lot of nice stuff that I would get but it is pretty expensive... :(
    Too bad he doesn't have PONTIAC fill-ins :(
    <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Pontiac stuff seems harder to find sometimes. I dunno why, it is still a F-body. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Thanks, <br />JAM<p>02 Firebird GT

Comment

I think he's waiting to see how big of a hit the CAMARO ones are before he makes PONTIAC ones. I dont really know about that though. but yea, his rear fascia inserts are like $20 less then other pleaces.

Just thought I'd let everyone know about the deal [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ December 24, 2002: Message edited by: MrCoffee ]</p>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by The Sandman:
          That guy has a lot of nice stuff that I would get but it is pretty expensive... :(
          Too bad he doesn't have PONTIAC fill-ins :(
          <hr></blockquote>

Actually, I do have a set of pontiac fill-ins. I'm trying to find somebody to test them out for me. And I want to take a few pics before sending them to anybody.

Both my camaro and pontiac inserts I designed myself with countless hours of cad work and test fits with paper mock-ups. Camaro letters went into production first since that's the car I have and I could control any tweaks in letter size.

I simply send my finished drawing off to the laser cutter and he cuts them. But for him to be efficient, he wants to cut 50 sets at a time. I've already stuck my neck out far enough buying the 50 camaro sets. If I could get more interest, I would get the pontiac inserts cut. But without interest or many sales, it's hard to justify the burden.

The pricing is good and the fit is fabulous. I was ecstatic the other day when I put a set on my own car. Hope to have more pics up soon [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Steve
          www.subthump.com

Comment

How much could I "test" them out for?

Sam
            jaraya@Austin.rr.com

Probably won't recheck thread so shoot me an email with a price if you want.
            AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by xjarayax:
              How much could I "test" them out for?

Sam
              jaraya@Austin.rr.com

Probably won't recheck thread so shoot me an email with a price if you want.
              <hr></blockquote>

E-mailing you now!

Steve

Comment

PONTIAC prototype

scroll all the way to the bottom to look at the first set of pontiac inserts

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  5 hours ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X