Parade Tommorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parade Tommorrow

Ok guys, i'm gonna do the complete wash like I do every week.

I clean the car with the brush and soap and clean the tires with a harder brush. I also clean the tires themselves with Tide (gets the dirt off the tire fast and makes them black.

I'm gonna be putting the Tire Wet on them before the parade and cleaning the windows with windex so they're completely smooth looking.

What else do you guys suggest?

no girls on hood i know they may be thing but trust me you will notice small dents.

Comment

If you have time Claybar :D You'll love it
      1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JVT007:
        no girls on hood i know they may be thing but trust me you will notice small dents.<hr></blockquote>

everytime a girl gets on my hood it leads to US getting in the car....then waking up the next morning with a hangover and having handprints all over my hood...and the small dents JVT007 was talking about :rolleyes: not worth it...I like my car more than uh...y'know ;) oh ya make sure all your bulbs are working...I hate it when people goto moroso with burnt out headlights and such ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Make sure your cooling system is up to snuff. Our car club had a car overheat last year at a Christmas parade. Basically, a parade is like sitting in heavy rush hour traffic. Keep an eye on that temp. gauge! [img]smile.gif[/img]
          Stephen<br />1995 Pontiac Firebird<br />3800 Series II V6<br /><br />2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

ok guys. here's the deal. She didn't ride on my hood (made up some excuse, but she still loves me [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

anyways, my car was in the parade. I borrowed some 17x9.5 american racing Torque Trust IIs that the guys as the local Car Quest wanted to display (free advertizing [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

Looked pretty nice. Didn't get a chance to wax the car or anything because it rained last night, but I went to the car wash and washed it again this morning so it'd atleast shine. Looked great [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X