Found a good site with tips n pics on using VHT Nightshades on tail lights. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found a good site with tips n pics on using VHT Nightshades on tail lights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a good site with tips n pics on using VHT Nightshades on tail lights.

Found a good site with tips n pics on using VHT Nightshades on tail lights.

http://www.corrado-club.ca/mods/tailtints.html
    BuickThunder.com<br />\"Think out side the bowtie\"

I know that a Ford car but there is a mod somewhere around to use those and the euro version of them tail lights on a 3rd gen Camaro.
    BuickThunder.com<br />\"Think out side the bowtie\"

Comment

if you do that to the whole taillight does it make a difference in how they look at night or when the flashers are on? Also, could this be done on the headlights? i might end up doing this to my car. i like black outs but they are illegal hear. i talked to a cop about this stuff and he said as long as in doesn't make a huge difference at night he probably wouldn't care. The Impala's have tinted headlights so who knows.
      2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

you can do it to the whole tail light but i would not suggest doing it to the headlights (they probably wouldnt be bright enough to light up the whole road).
        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X