Trans Am Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Am Spoiler

Does anyone know where to find a Trans Am Spoiler or a Trans Am front bumper? [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] I'm not looking for one of those tacky wings, I'm trying to find the stock spoiler on the Trans Am. I'm aware that this part includes the entire trunk.
    \'02 W68 Pewter Metallic Firebird-RKSport Headers, Catco 3\" cat, SLP Loudmouth, Fast Toys ram air, K&N, !Air Silencer, shaved airbox lid, SLP fan switch, BMR strut tower brace

The best idea would be to buy a whole Trans Am rear hatch. A junkyard would probably be the best bet.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/kefkafloyd</a> <br />Red 1997 Pontiac Firebird 3.8L A4 w/ Y87

Comment

I've been searchin' for a bumper and hatch as well, and so far the best bets are Ebay and Junkyard, but if u can find a junkyard, it'd be 100000 times better, because sometimes on Ebay the people sellin' the hatches dont ship, and if they do, its a lot of $$$
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995birdman</a>

Comment

I got mine for $290.00 plus shipping (about $120 from Texas to Upper Michigan), and it looks amazing.

Just make sure you know what you're getting with the auction...the interior plastic pieces don't come with them, and mine didn't...not happy.
        Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Why would you want the front bumper? Don't be a poser/fake badger man. I can understand the spoiler cuz the V6 water collecter spoiler is a POS. The only reasonable reason I could think of to completely mimic a Trans Am with a V6 under the hood is if you were gonna pay homage to the TTA's. Actually, that sounds like a good idea... it did have a turbo 3.8L if I'm not mistaken! But turbo FIRST, then buy the appearance stuff, otherwise you're just faking it [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
          2002 Black Firebird:<br />A4, Y87, W68, T-tops<br />Best NA ET: 15.16 @ 90<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02</a>

Comment

Originally posted by DARK SDE '02:
            Why would you want the front bumper? Don't be a poser/fake badger man. I can understand the spoiler cuz the V6 water collecter spoiler is a POS. The only reasonable reason I could think of to completely mimic a Trans Am with a V6 under the hood is if you were gonna pay homage to the TTA's. Actually, that sounds like a good idea... it did have a turbo 3.8L if I'm not mistaken! But turbo FIRST, then buy the appearance stuff, otherwise you're just faking it [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
            or maybe he just likes the look of the bumpers? he isnt faking anything as long as he doesnt put Trans AM badges on his car.
            I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

word. i feel the same. The TA spolier is where its at.
              Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

I like the t/a front bumper better. No I'd never change the badging or decals, im not trying to make a fake trans am.
                \'02 W68 Pewter Metallic Firebird-RKSport Headers, Catco 3\" cat, SLP Loudmouth, Fast Toys ram air, K&N, !Air Silencer, shaved airbox lid, SLP fan switch, BMR strut tower brace

Comment

You have to get the entire rear deck lid to get the spoiler.
                  2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

He's not faking it. I love how the Trans Ams front bumper looks and Im planning on getting one as soon as money allows, but I have no intention of "posing" as a V8.
                    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Blazing_Firebird:
                      He's not faking it. I love how the Trans Ams front bumper looks and Im planning on getting one as soon as money allows, but I have no intention of "posing" as a V8.
                      ditto. front clip does look great. I definately want to upgrade the hatch and front bunper, but actually hate the rear bumper on the T/A's.
                      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Oh my god. Someone else besides me doesn't lik ethe Trans Am bumper??

*bows*

I dunno, I just think it looks abstract with the raised spoiler. I think the F-Body V6 bumper with dual exhaust looks much better.

Comment

I'm sorry but the Trans Am front clip is going to far. Unless you are running at least a 13 sec quarter mile. There is no sense in looking like a T/A unless you can run with a T/A. My .02
                          2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

Originally posted by Timbo1969:
                            I'm sorry but the Trans Am front clip is going to far. Unless you are running at least a 13 sec quarter mile. There is no sense in looking like a T/A unless you can run with a T/A. My .02
                            hmmm.... thats actually a good benchmark. when I hit 13's maybe I'll actually start doing appearance mods. car needs to be painted and air dam/ underneath of front bumper was torn to hell by last owner.

I SO agree w/ Blazing Bird, the TA bumper, just... i dunno. doesnt do much for me. I like the 3 1/2" slash tips sticking out from under v6 bumper.
                            \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

BirdMan:

Hey you may want to try looking at this... Ebay Seller

He sells TransAm wings and specializes in a lot of other Camaro/Firebird parts. He's located somewhere near Cleveland, OH which wouldn't be too bad of a drive for you if you're in PA.
                              2006 Tiburon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X