Did Brake Calipers Tonight.. Pix Inside... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Brake Calipers Tonight.. Pix Inside...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Brake Calipers Tonight.. Pix Inside...

I needed some new pads for my brakes, saw this on ebay, and was like screw it whatever... Il get the brand new calipers with pads for the cost of pads...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Went ahead and made em look nice before I put them on..

I used High heat black first, Then put on the orange camaro decals. Then used high heat clear coat gloss on top of the decals...

Looks good!
    sigpic

Comment

nice, now put'em on and take another pic!
      1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Originally posted by F1GT:
        nice, now put'em on and take another pic!
        Not planning on puting them on till the car gets painted..... Which is Tangelo pearl ;) ... this color... I already have the paint.... still fighting ultimate electronics insurance company

Comment

How big are those front brakes compared to say LS1 front brakes?
          <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

were you the one who bought that paint gun set with the paint off of ebay?
            1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

niiiiiiiiice...i have all four of mine done red with the camaro decals on the fronts...its such a small addition that does so much...kick @ss!
              <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by fabolous24:
                were you the one who bought that paint gun set with the paint off of ebay?
                yeah, [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

but im sure as hell not gonna paint my car myself....

Comment

Ahh tangelo pearl, that color is gonna look beatiful on a camaro. Paint it soon dammit! I wanna see pics.
                  ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Garret:
                    How big are those front brakes compared to say LS1 front brakes?
                    I believe the ones pictured are rear brakes. Single piston, is the tip off.

The Ebay page says "Front Caliper" yet they also spelled CAMARO "Camero". So how reliable are they.

I could be mistaken since he has a 93-97 Maro and mine is a 99.

Did we get dual piston calipers on the front in 98?
                    Cardomain

Comment

Sweet color, are you going to paint the headlight area and mirrors back to black??
                      1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Originally posted by F1GT:
                        Sweet color, are you going to paint the headlight area and mirrors back to black??
                        no all one color.... thats how mine is now, i think it looks better unless you have a white car

Comment

that looks AWESOME!!! good job man
                          Car: 1995 Camaro 3.4L V6<br />Mods: K&N FIPK,3 IN. Flowmaster exaust,RKSports headers,ported/polished heads, Eibach lowering springs, RKSports preformance wing, short shifter<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis</a><p>Don\'t Let Coast Motor Supply Happen To You.<p>Hear The Roar Of The 3.4

Comment

How do you think those would look if you woulda polished the caliper up, like getting rid of the roughness of the finish? I was thinking of doing that to mine with the gloss black finish...
                            2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Originally posted by navyblue2000:
                              How do you think those would look if you woulda polished the caliper up, like getting rid of the roughness of the finish? I was thinking of doing that to mine with the gloss black finish...
                              i thought about it, but whats the point? you cant tell unless your up close, and the things are behind the wheels.... So just walking by the car and looking at it, it would look the same....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X