Won an SS hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won an SS hood

Hmm not even a couple weeks after I get my car back from paint I win an SS hood, well any hood but I'm gonna get an SS hood. It's a reproduction hood but I'm gonna see how it looks if it looks decent I'll probably find a non-damaged GM nose as well and have them painted then the car should look real good. Since the the hood and nose of mine have both been damaged and show it.
    1997 Camaro v6 3.8 <br />Bone Stock, just a little slower then most station wagons.<br />**Either the slowest SS or the prettiest v6**

when you say 'won', do you mean you won some sort of contest for it, or did u buy it on ebay?
    Eclipse 8443, CDT ES-620s in doors (Clarion APX401.2), IEK, CDT 6X in rear(HU), Image Dynamics ID10v.3D.4 in stealthbox(Clarion DPX1001.2)<br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/larryfirebird33\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sounddomain.com/id/larryfirebird33</a><br />borla cat-back, FTRA, whisper lid

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYfireBIRD33:
      when you say 'won', do you mean you won some sort of contest for it, or did u buy it on ebay?
      Won it in a free raffle on Camaroz28.com, I'll have to pay shipping but thats all.
      1997 Camaro v6 3.8 <br />Bone Stock, just a little slower then most station wagons.<br />**Either the slowest SS or the prettiest v6**

Comment

Lucky SOB ;)
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Congratulations...I was wondering when and who was gonna win it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
          1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Congrats man!
            2000 Sebring Silver Z28 M6<br />Jet-hot lt\'s,!cats, Hooker aerochamber,slp cai,mti lid, slp ss hood-spoiler-cme,eibach springs,bmr control arms & relo. brackets,bmr adj. phb,slp sfc\'s & stb,b&m ripper,Z06 wheels, Nitto 555\'s, and much more

Comment

You sunuva*****!

lol. Congratz. Maybe I'll win the next one! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I been doing it a long while now.
              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Damn, you just saved yourself a helluva lot of money! :eek:
                Congrats! :thumbsup:
                ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
                  You sunuva*****!

lol. Congratz. Maybe I'll win the next one! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I been doing it a long while now.
                  Heh, this is my first time. I was just checking the appearence section and put in my name on like the 28th. I had already forgotten about it when I got the email that I had won.

Comment

I'll give you $400 for it, if you decide to sell.
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl:
                      I'll give you $400 for it, if you decide to sell.
                      Which one the new one or old one?

Comment

Congrats. ;) Put it to good use. ;)
                        Jordan<br />15.09@90.7<br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=21\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 Camaro 3.4 M5</b></a>

Comment

The new one... SS hood.. I'm in the market for one..
                          2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Shirl, ever consider the 93-97 Ultra-Z hood w/ the functional airbox hooked up to your blower?

Comment

No, I haven't... I guess that would be pretty wild. I'm not big on that design though. I called RK Sport tonight 695.00 shipped to my door for a Competition hood (SS).
                              2011 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X