Leather Conditioning...what do you use? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leather Conditioning...what do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Conditioning...what do you use?

Just wondering what you all use to condition and clean your leather? I have a camaro so my leather isn't as good as a firebird's. With that said you all know how camaro leather easily cracks. I was wondering what you all use to keep it heathly and prevent cracking. I've used Lexal and Zymol. Which so you think is better or is there something else?
    1999 Camaro Hugger Orange 3800 A4 <p>Mods-SLP SS exhaust, K&N, SLP STB, SLP SFCS, 1LE Sway Bars(32/19), 99 C5 Wheels on 255/45ZR17\'s-17\'s on all corners...Non-Y87

I use eagle one cleaner, and then use the eagle one conditioner afterwards. Mine hasnt cracked yet..
    1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

Go to your local western store and get yourself some saddle soap. That stuff is the shieat!!! A little tedias with the application, but the results are well worth it. Most of the leather conditioners you buy in the store are crap and won't prevent cracking. Plus they don't clean worth a crap either. Saddle soap all the way!!
      Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD....you wanna hit it, but you\'re affraid of the consequences...<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=244935\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=244935</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        6 hours ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X