Stock W68 ground effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock W68 ground effects

Where could I pick up a set of the front W68 ground effects, do you know the part number for Gmpartsdirect.com, I have tried ebay, but they are kinda rare used, I think.
    Cardomain

www.fpartssalvage.com

Really nice company to deal with, very fast shipping and they seam to have a large selection. They might have what your looking for, got my "camaro" piece from them.

fparts@FpartsSalvage.com
    1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br />Whisper - K&N - N20 - Magnaflow muffler&Tips - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br />Stull Billet Grille - Limo tint - blackouts - Black or Red \"camaro\" piece - A-pillar cf a/f ratio - Greddy fuel press<br />Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

I think it will be REALLY expensive from the dealer, you might want to look for something aftermarket. You could have probably get an aftermaket kit painted and installed for the price it would cost to buy the stock W68 from the dealer. Just my opinion.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        6 hours ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X