No announcement yet.

My camaro ( new member)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car looks good but dont make it rice by posing to have somethin you dont, be proud that its a six dont let people think they lost a race to a v8, or let people think they beat a v8 that just aint cool, my car looks like a Trans Am but is still have FIREBIRD decals on the doors just so everyone knows it only has a v6 in it
    94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

You disgrace the name Z28 by putting the badges on the car. You haven't even tried to clone a Z28 ie put the freaking V8 for you year in the car. I actually hope someone rips those badges off your car. You are a POSER! Trying to be something you are not. Doesn't matter if some know it's really not a Z28. I once had a v6 Camaro and would never ever had put Z28 badges on it even if I put the LT1 in it. And I'm not picking on you and boo freaking who if your 16 I could give a rats Azz how old you are. That's all for now.
      Originally posted by CorbinWelter:

so if your going to contradict what i like, please keep it to your self
      LOL well if you don't care what others think you wouldn't have made this comment.

[ May 31, 2004, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: zlightning ]
      1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

so if your going to contradict what i like, please keep it to your self
        Then you shouldn't post here. I (of all people) found that out the hard way in some very controversial topics I've posted over the years. No matter what you post here, there will be some who agree, and some who disagree. Take them in stride, and carry-on.
        I personally don't like Z28 badges on any V6 powerplants. You're just looking to be laughed at. But, everyone has their own opinions, including me. Nice car though, good luck with it.
        sigpic

Comment

im debating on keeping them on, im ordering some of them 3800 emblems because those look really nice and i never thought they made them. anyways, has any body painted the head light bezels black? like around the outside of the bulbs but keep the inside chrome still. i just stripped out everything from the front seats back, i will have pics up soon, i just washed her. Does anyone have any other comments of what would look pretty cool with this color, because its hard to judge what would look nice because ive never seen a camaro with my color with stuff done to it.
          Cayenne 1998 Camaro v6 3.8l-<br />HOM ram air, K&N filter, removed MAF screen, EGR block off-<br />more to come...

Comment

welcome to the board, im 17 btw. Im the one who posts the various stupid/insanely stupid ideas you will see everyso often in the appearance section.... just think its fun to see what other ppl think of my ideas lol (surfboard fins on the spoilder....door moldings on the hood....trans am spoilder on top of normal spoiler...) after some thought, most of my ideas seem extremely dumb but hey, one day ill think up that awesome idea that everyone will love and then it will be worth it... besides, i think everyone needs a little time to bash on something so I provide them a wonderful opportunity :-D cya round (you said u were gona buy the SLP loudmouth after hearing my sound clips?? careful with the coppers lol its LOOOOOUD)
            -Hawk<br /><br />===================================<br />Black 2001 Pontiac Firebird<br />Automatic Transmission Street Bird<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/550453\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/550453</a> <br /><br />\"Live like you were Dying\"

Comment

it couldnt be any louder then my dads 68 camaro with straight pipes [img]smile.gif[/img] , but hey loud is good to me, btw, thanks again for the clips!
              Cayenne 1998 Camaro v6 3.8l-<br />HOM ram air, K&N filter, removed MAF screen, EGR block off-<br />more to come...

Comment

i found these cool rims, does anybody know if these will fit good on the back

O.E. CONCEPTS Black Painted Z06 "Rivets" Wheel, 18"x10.5", +58mm offset (Single Wheel)

and these in front
                O.E. CONCEPTS Black Painted Z06 "Rivets" Wheel, 17"x9.5", +54mm offset (Single Wheel)

im not sure how they would look on a camaro (with my color), but they do look sweet on the corvettes.

Comment

those would look pretty sharp, just get the right offset. check on ebay, there are rim vendors that sell offsets on corvette rims especially for camaros. black powdercoated wheels with that color would look pretty sick!

i've got a '98 also and i did the black headlight mod... i think it looks sharp and the difference between the appearance of chrome and black is really astonishing; changes the whole front of the car. i had to bake my buckets a LOT longer than 15 minutes, though, so keep that in mind.

Comment

ya i got the right paint to do the head lights, we did it to my bros old civic hatchback, turned out nicely. Do you know if those offset numbers are good right there +58mm offset back and +54mm offset front?

Comment

painting the headlights like you are talking about does look nice. There are 2 newer camaros around me that have done this and it is a nice subtle touch.
                      1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

ok well im 17, do i get a cookie now lol.
                        \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Hey hank I look at your site and didn't see your sound clips...hmm anyway does anyone have sound samples of the loudmouth on v6?? This might not be the right section but hell I didn't start it.....

Comment

check dark echo's clips in the intake exhaust section for LM clips. they sound great!

btw 17 here! w00t!!
                            V-SEX!<br /><br />intake/exhaust ;)<br />plenty appearence<br /><br />Within my grasp: 14\'s :)

Comment

im debating on keeping them on, im ordering some of them 3800 emblems because those look really nice and i never thought they made them. anyways, has any body painted the head light bezels black? like around the outside of the bulbs but keep the inside chrome still. i just stripped out everything from the front seats back, i will have pics up soon, i just washed her. Does anyone have any other comments of what would look pretty cool with this color, because its hard to judge what would look nice because ive never seen a camaro with my color with stuff done to it.
                              Black's pretty much the best color to go with Cayenne Red. Silver might work too, but I don't think it looks as good. Other than that, nothing else really goes with it.

My car is the exact same color. That should give you some ideas for what you want to do...
                              98 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98</a>

Comment

hey, not sure what everyone is talking about here because it is late, but i'm 17 also. Looks like theres a few more young people than everyone thought.
                                1996 V6 Camaro <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/nexplicit15\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/nexplicit15</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X