Just a heads up if you are looking to buy from autographics... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a heads up if you are looking to buy from autographics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads up if you are looking to buy from autographics...

couple people have had some problems

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...hreadid=265248

Doesn't mean all but few people look raging pissed about it...

Yeah...I just ordered the Firebird 2 Decal set from them (no windshield banner, however).

Scared as hell I'm not going to end up getting anything, but if I have to fly down there myself and kick him in the ***, I'll do it. People without people skills should never do business in the human interaction pathway.

Maybe I'm worried over nothing. How long did it take you guys to get your orders?
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

they seem to be a real joke. i'll never buy from them
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I bought inlays and a windshield banner off them last summer and they were great. no complaints here. I was actually planning on getting a stripe off them this summer and changing the color of the overlays that I have now. I did buy direct from their site though.....
        \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

I bought from their site directly as well. How long did it take you to get your order after you placed it?
          Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

check this guy out...

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm

jsut scroll down and see what he has, he is the most praised graphics guy for f-bodies. I have yet to ever hear a complaint.

Also e-mail him he is willing to do custom stuff as well...

Comment

complaint #1 - no stripes for firebirds.

Blazing_Bird - if I remember I placed the order late in the week and recieved it early following week. Actually, come to think of it there were two separate orders that I placed and both came in within a weeks time.
              \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                check this guy out...

jsut scroll down and see what he has, he is the most praised graphics guy for f-bodies. I have yet to ever hear a complaint.

I've heard only good things of him as well, and wished I would've waited...I conviently didn't see he sells reflective decals himself...I'm so stupid. I just hope I get my stickers.

However, I do have to order a filler panel for in between my tail lights, thats the only thing I didnt order from autografics, so it'll be from him.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
                  check this guy out...

I've heard only good things of him as well, and wished I would've waited...I conviently didn't see he sells reflective decals himself...I'm so stupid. I just hope I get my stickers.

However, I do have to order a filler panel for in between my tail lights, thats the only thing I didnt order from autografics, so it'll be from him.

Comment

Originally posted by ellik:
                    complaint #1 - no stripes for firebirds.

Blazing_Bird - if I remember I placed the order late in the week and recieved it early following week. Actually, come to think of it there were two separate orders that I placed and both came in within a weeks time.
                    e-mail him and see what he can do...

he also didn't do non-ss 93-97 racing stripes, but he is working on it with the guy that bought my old car.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X