What Color for my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Color for my car

I have a 1994 camaro that at the present time is arctic white. The white is sharp and everything I just want the car to have depth and shine to it. The white just doesn't cut it. Anyway, what color do you guys think would look the best. I was think like either black or navy blue like on the 98-02 model. Think that would look good?? never seen a 94' in that color... Any opinions are appreciated.. Oh yeah, can you paint that big bar between the t tops and the back hatch??

Black or Metalic Gray
    New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
    RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
    crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
    The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

yeah man...as long as you mask everything correctly you can paint whatever you want...i LOVE white...but thats just me hehe ...if you're gonna change it...i'd go with either the metalic gray like BlackBird said...or one of my personal favorites...the navy blue...either look real good with a nice set of chrome wheels ;)
      <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

You should just paint the top and the side black like the z28 then tint the windows real dark.thats what I did.It looks soooooooooo good.I also had a navy blue camaro once and I had no complaints.The navy blue on the camaro is one of the best navy blue's in the the world.Its really sharp...well thats my two cents
        Do ricers have back bumpers....I wouldnt know

Comment

Black would most likely be the way I would go. Cheap to buy. Also, my back window is tinted 5% and my front about 20% so that would probably be perfect like oreol36 said. Does anyone have a pic of a camaro like mine black with the windows tinted and everything??

Comment

Originally posted by oreol36:
            You should just paint the top and the side black like the z28 then tint the windows real dark.thats what I did.It looks soooooooooo good.I also had a navy blue camaro once and I had no complaints.The navy blue on the camaro is one of the best navy blue's in the the world.Its really sharp...well thats my two cents
            yeah...navy blue with the top done black to go with some tint...definitely a good idea...with black 3800 decals and rear lettering...that would look REALLY good man
            <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

I think that the navy blue with the black top piece would look sweet. I am going to check into paint for that. I wish I had a 3800. I am stuck with the 3.4

Comment

ohhh..my bad..just go to vinzdecals.com ...they're really cheap and quick...you can create whatever decals you want there...some black emblem on the side would look sweet with the top...just sets it off a bit more...or you could just get the black "CAMARO" emblems from rksport or find them on ebay or something...whatever you do dont forget to show us some pics! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Same color as my car if you wanna turn some heads [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

HUGGER ORANGE!
                    Mystic Teal Metallic
                    ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

or if you like blue, my car is mystic teal metallic, it looks almost blue and its green, its quite nice, its chamelion (SP)

[ October 05, 2004, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: teal99camaro ]
                      Mystic Teal Metallic
                      ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Thanks everyone for responding. I think I am going to go with the navy blue. I plan on getting it painted within the next month ot two. I will keep this thread updated with my progress

Comment

ORANGE!!!
                          \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

Metallic Gray is badass.....granted I'm a tad biased
                            AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

SOM
                              Cardomain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X