ext. body work/painting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ext. body work/painting?

Hey camaro people, I have a question in regards to my exterior body of my 02 camaro cp. My left rear fender panel has had some minor damage to it and I want to get some advise on a simple method to have it look nice again. I have one small ding in center of it, I think from flex before I had the SFC installed, also a couple of nasty scracthes, aprox. 3-4 inches, and at one time I had attempted to paint it when I was repairing sime minor chips. I don't have the funds to take it to a body shop, so I was hopeing to get some sugestions on repairs,so that I may do myself. Thanks for your time... Gman211203
    member.cardomain.com/gman211203

deal with it until you get the money. seriously, there is nothing worse than ****ty unprofessional paint jobs and touchups
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

pics? they would really help.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Thanks, I second that suggestion Blldogg. I will hope maybe someone will hit my car, Other than that I have to drive my camaro around looking like dog poop. :(
        member.cardomain.com/gman211203

Comment

well my camaro was hit by the fuel door.it was a huge dent.I fixed it myself

Comment

i didnt say he could do it, but just got him to think about his painting and body work skills. BiH, you may have good ones but i guess Gary doesnt have xperiance in the field. nor do i

Comment

My passenger side front fender doesnt line up with the rest of the side (like where the door is and such), can anyone help me with that?
              \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

yes, look under your fender, there will be a lip that bolts to a lip on the body. that has been bent by people lifting your car there when they werent suppose to. bend it back until it lines up. that simple [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X