painted interior....finally shot some pics, and a new system - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

painted interior....finally shot some pics, and a new system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamarozrule:
    nice fuking ride but u gotta hide those wires man [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Yea like he said, cover those wires up...to much exposure. Looks good other than that
    96 3.8l green camaro Y87 <br />(Sold January 28th, 2004) New whip (02 Civic SI)<br />\"Out with the bad..in with the good; out with the bad in with the good!\"<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/themeangreen6\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/themeangreen6</a>

Comment

Originally posted by kamarozrule:
      nice fuking ride but u gotta hide those wires man [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      I know I know....im gonna do it tonight, gonna run the remote wire, and mount the amp....it should turn out pretty nice....ill get some pics when Im done...those suckers boom like crazy though

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Not a fan of the painted interior but I know lots of people are...

other then that the car looks great.

I am glad one person decided to try Zaino, there will be no going back [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
          Not a fan of the painted interior but I know lots of people are...

other then that the car looks great.

I am glad one person decided to try Zaino, there will be no going back [img]smile.gif[/img]
          ya I know....still feels smooth [img]smile.gif[/img] ....now that I tried it a second time and applied it alot thinner I really like it.....

05' CTS-V

Comment

so the cars perfect nothing else needs to be done?....c'mon I know some of you got some comments for me....

05' CTS-V

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X