Pics of my racing stripes and cross drilled rotors - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of my racing stripes and cross drilled rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my racing stripes and cross drilled rotors

[img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] so happy with them I finally got around to taking pics of the stripes, paid 265$ PAINTED :D ....and the rotors and pads, well 600$ :( but well worth it, got em from fasttoys, all 4 rotors + some carbon fiber semi metallic pads....click the sig for more pics ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Looks good, I really like the stripes.
    <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

Those rotors look really nice. I like.

Gerry
      <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

I think Im gonna put Candy Kane across my windsheild :D ...naaa ;)

05' CTS-V

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nikon:
          I think Im gonna put Candy Kane across my windsheild :D ...naaa ;) <hr></blockquote>

You should actually put a big maple leaf in the rear window and pretend you are a snow bird.. :D
          1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

I like it! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RSFireDog:

You should actually put a big maple leaf in the rear window and pretend you are a snow bird.. :D
              <hr></blockquote>

heh, fummy thing is I'm part canadian :rolleyes: ...y'know my friends knowing Im part canadian said the exact same thing when they saw it :rolleyes: would be quite funny though [img]tongue.gif[/img]

05' CTS-V

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                02 camaro \"silver bullet\" slp CAI, flowmaster american thunder catback, custom 35 anniversary brake light, custom bowtie side markers, custom painted bowtie tailight covers,12 disc cd changer, 18\" replica z06 wheels..

Comment

Looks Good!! :cool:

-Marc
                  sigpic

Comment

I like them but i think you should of got them to paint a little stripe around them to give them that classic style and round them around the edges a little more. It looks almost like you just got those plain straight stripes from ebay and put them on there. I don't want to mean or anything. Just my opinion. I would of got light silver though.

Comment

Stripes look good, an outline around the stripes would look cool, I really like the rotors [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

I didnt have the money at the time for the extra masking....he wanted an extra 50$...and I personally prefer this....and the edges are rounded very well, you have to see it close up, the picture doesnt show it too well

05' CTS-V

Comment

Looks great, now time for some really big rims, like the C5 Y2k rims to show off those sweet rotors.
                          1998 Arctic White Camaro<br />3.8L V6 M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series with 3\" tips<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N<br />Flowtech Cutout<br />Free-Ram Air Mod<br />Blue Underbody Neon Kit<br />3 MTX 6000 10\" Subs<br />Rockford 800a2 Amp<br /><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/jeep327\" target=\"_blank\">My Camaro</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Camaro3.8L:
                            Looks great, now time for some really big rims, like the C5 Y2k rims to show off those sweet rotors.<hr></blockquote>

trust me I want em' ...but being in debt by about 2000, if not more, I dont think it'll be happening any time soon....

05' CTS-V

Comment

i think your car looks very bad *** , but in my humble humble opinion, i would black out the taillights and not go with the euro's

you have a very sharp looking camaro [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                Good to see the site is back up
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                3 days ago
                              • FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X