Pics of my racing stripes and cross drilled rotors - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of my racing stripes and cross drilled rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like it and i personaly woulda gave teh extra 50 to get the outline....with my dad being apro painter and all that hes gonna do mine and alll i think im gonna geta variant of the honda goldwing phantom gray for my red 93. but ya where did you get your calipers at those are BAD A$$ [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6 lets just say it breathes easy <br />*RedLineVSix*<br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.redlinevsix.com</a><br />1993 Camaro A4 16.67 1/4 SOLD

Comment

Hey Nikon, I emailed you a day or two ago but my email has been acting up lately and I dunno if you got the message. Anywho, I love the srtipes on your car man. My car is being painted on the 15th, and I want stripes too. Yours are perfect, heck, I even photoshoped your car to orange and then changed the sripes color. I want mine to be just like that. You think you could you get me the dimensions for those stripes, they are perfect. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out. Oh well, thanks either way man, and sorry if you just haven't had time to reply to my mail, and I'm just gettin' on your nerves. But like I said, my hotmail has been acting up lately, so I dunno.
      ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Sorry dude "I" dont like white stripes on red, you should have gotten drk grey or silver stripes. oh well its your car. I like the rotors a lot though. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        99 Firebird Vert, Pewter Metalic<br />Fast Toys Ram Air<br />Jet Stage 2 Chip<br />17x8 Mille Miglia Emotion II Plus\'<br />wrapped in 245/35/17 Yokohama A520<br />Rhino Perf. Exhaust<br />K&N air filter<br />check pics at:<br /><a href=\"http://www.fastrides.com/members/v6birdy/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.fastrides.com/members/v6birdy/</a>

Comment

:eek: someone please tell me those tires are the real thing, and he hasnt painted the letters, i LOVE raised white lettered tires and really want to find a set to fit the sotck rims on the Bird, who else makes them?
          99 Firebird<br />purchased 12/28/02<br />w/ 13,0000 miles

Comment

As always Nikon your car looks bad azz

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ERIC WAY:
              :eek: someone please tell me those tires are the real thing, and he hasnt painted the letters, i LOVE raised white lettered tires and really want to find a set to fit the sotck rims on the Bird, who else makes them?<hr></blockquote>

painted letters... :D they look better when they're fresh, that paints 6 months old...and I dont check my E-Mail often Ill check it now and go measure for ya...and I was gonna go for darker color for the stripes...but I like standing out....which is bad cause it almost got me a ticket this morning....rotors hmm..I believe I got em from fasttoys.net ....and thanks for the compliments...now I gotta work on a little more power so I can beat this punk kid with a Audi A4 that has like 10g's in the thing and is only running a 14.9 .... [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img] hes goin down [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img] :D ..thanks guys

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
              05' CTS-V
              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

where did you get your white face gauges?
                2002 Black Camaro<br />V6 3.8L M5<br />Mods:<br />SS Hood<br />More to come soon..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  3 days ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X