t/a spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t/a spoilers

i wanted to know if the rocker panels/side skirts will fit my bird.
    because my bird is salvage, the fenders i have on it are off the t/a, therefore have the two holes for mounting the side skirts. i'd also like to put the front bumper cover on it as well.
    also, the spoiler on the t/a I can get for dirt cheap, but do i need the entire trunk/hatch in order to make it fit on my car? thanks in advance for any responses.
    A4 :( ws6 hood, magnaflow cat-back, Pewter ppg paint, red calipers w/ decals, t-tops, chrome wheels, cutout, bald rear right tire (3.42 w/o lsd)

don't know about the gfx, but you do need the entire hatch from the transam if you want that spoiler...the spoiler on your firebird doesn't come off of the hatch
    mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      5 hours ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X