Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Appearance Mods

Looks good man keep it up.
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

You guys have any ideas for my engine bay? As far as appearance goes.

I painted the throttle cable cover silver and did it's bolts in green. any other ideas?

Comment

if you were REALLY up for it, you could pull your intake off and polish it. and polish your AC metal parts in the engine.

Plug wires look great too. dont do all that wire loom stuff, thats tacky.

your engine looks awesome tho, keep it up!

Comment

Looks good how hard was it to paint the 3.4 on the intake manifold? What about the K&N on the FIPK?

Comment

looks good
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Yah what kind of paint did you use on the K&N and intake/cover. Looks good. You could get a polished fuse box cover or paint the cover. They also sell battery covers. Could get some aluminized or whatever kind you want for the radiator cover.
            My Car <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/tucsoncamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/tucsoncamaro</a> <br />3 inch flowmaster catback system, with ceramic coated pacesetter headers,3 inch cat,K&N FIPK

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
              Looks good how hard was it to paint the 3.4 on the intake manifold? What about the K&N on the FIPK?
              Its not hard... well if you have it off the car but that is a bit of a ***** to do [img]smile.gif[/img]

Looks good, makes a difference paining that TB cable cover, I yanked mine off my 94 and left it off [img]smile.gif[/img]

don't get the colored wire loom stuff I am not a fan of it...

I recently covered up my red wires with black wire looming, I am aiming for a low profile with the car [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

ill give you guys a tip.

if you want to color your 3.4 or 3800 letters on your intake manifold, use a Sharpie permanant marker. i used that on mine, and you can get it looking real nice, it lasts a long time, and if it starts to get crappy, you just re-color it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian:
                  ill give you guys a tip.

if you want to color your 3.4 or 3800 letters on your intake manifold, use a Sharpie permanant marker. i used that on mine, and you can get it looking real nice, it lasts a long time, and if it starts to get crappy, you just re-color it!
                  Ive done the Sharpie trick. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

More pictures with your sisters in them please.

Comment

hawgs u ever gonna grow up?

i bought some car touch up paint from autozone (comes in a little tube where u can use it like a brush or a pen) and used that on the 3.4 and the K&N

and i agree on the wire loom. it used to be all red....but i thought it looked like ****..so i put it back to all black.

Comment

i used touch up paint too...

even though it's a small picture, i'm sure you get the point. looks WAY better than just the relief letters. after i get my cam in here in the next few weeks i will probably do a few tricks to the valvecovers; will be sure to post.

Comment

Originally posted by FuelSlutSS:
                          hawgs u ever gonna grow up?
                          Come on man... everyone is thinking that just afraid to say it. [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

For more info on this subject please refer to:
                          http://www.fbodyv6.com/modules.php?o...=5227#pid44005

[ June 04, 2004, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: hawgs ]

Comment

Amazing....you have said "where are your sisters" in 3 of my recent threads....and no one has said anything back to you. Your an immature idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by FuelSlutSS:
                              Amazing....you have said "where are your sisters" in 3 of my recent threads....and no one has said anything back to you. Your an immature idiot.
                              I [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] you too

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X