Pics and Price, Projector Headlights - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics and Price, Projector Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics and Price, Projector Headlights

I found acutally pictures of the projector headlights for 98+ camaros.
    The LIGHTS
    the sellers urL is http://ww.apd.bz/ .... they don't have it on there website now, but maybe the well later, consider they're auctioning them off.

What do projector headlights do?
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

So lemme get this straight.. Some of those headlights and some Z3 fenders and my cars a bimmer, right??

IMO leave the projector lights and halo rings for the imports.
      1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

Personally I don't like the how the ones out look....considering we have only 2 blubs in our headlights..and that thing has 3 openings...little messed up..but hey..if they made a nice pair that only had to openings...and ****, some halos..it'd look nice...i just posted caue there was a post were people wanted to see the projectors

Comment

I didnt mean to offend you or say that there was no reason for you to post, I was just stating my opinion.. Sorry if I pissed you off
          1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

Did i sound offended? naa..i'm in the school of thought if i wanna do something to my car..i'll do it....don't really care wat people think...I was just stating i don't acutally like those particular lights, its a good idea...but if somebody would make a black housing one with two large projector lenes with or without halos...i'd be there in a second

Comment

anyone have a picture of these headlights on a Camaro?
              i'm considering getting them myself, but i want to see if they are worth the investment.

Comment

[img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
                Personally, I don't like those. I am very happy with how our lights look already. And those don't really look that much different.

Not worth the $$$ [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

And does the halo light up? What does it do?
                - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  3 days ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X