what company sells carbo fiber interior??? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what company sells carbo fiber interior???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what company sells carbo fiber interior???

i know that there was a website that sells carbon fiber interior kits for different kinds of of vehicles but i forgot the website address. can anyone help????
    1967 Chevy Camaro SS---11 Sec Car, 10 with NOS<P>1969 Chevy Camaro daily driver.

Yeah, Go to RKsport.com they have them in wood trim too but the carbon looks better. i was gonna get it too but short on funds. they cost like $220 from there and are pretty expensive i can't think of another place that sells it. A lot of places like to sell fake look alike Carbon but at RKsport they are made of real Carbon Fiber and fit nicely. My friends 98 Camaro has it and they look really nice. I don't have any pics but if i can get him to give some to me i'll try and put them up. Hope that helps. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

damn 220$??..I only paid 100 bux for mine...got em from a local car place...look around

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

as always check ebay. i've seen 'em there before
        Soon to be Mommy!<br />2005 Honda Pilot EX-L

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
          Good to see the site is back up
          by 2.8 Bird
          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
          3 days ago
        • FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X