Rims List:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hawgs:
    The cost of some of those wheels exceed the value of some peopls cars on this website.
    you're such a *****... all you do is complain.

Now go post in forced induction, since a turbo/super is more than some people's car.. and in stereo, and general tech (since t-top conversions and engine swaps cost more).

... such a *****.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

cheap route...

Zr1s, c5s, and z06s... you can look around for used ones, prcies vary... but if you check out AFS wheels on ebay they do replicas on all these wheels I think they roughly cost ~$700-900 for new replicas.

If your into Zr1s... they float around used pretty good here...
      http://web.camaross.com/forums/forum...?s=&forumid=14

search back a few pages, that places moves like 2-3 pages a day.

also on same website, check out local section if anyone is selling them, thats how I got my rims. Saves liek $80-100 on shipping if you can get them local.

As for new rims, other then AFS, and other EBay companies, no idea. More money then I wanted to spend on one item [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Skapimp:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hawgs:
        The cost of some of those wheels exceed the value of some peopls cars on this website.

Now go post in forced induction, since a turbo/super is more than some people's car.. and in stereo, and general tech (since t-top conversions and engine swaps cost more).

... such a *****.
        </font>[/QUOTE]Oh stop whinning... I am not complaining I am merely making a comment, not *****ing. Pull the panties out of your *** and brush the chip off your shoulder.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by hawgs:
          [qb] Oh stop whinning... I am not complaining I am merely making a comment, not *****ing. Pull the panties out of your *** and brush the chip off your shoulder.
          Hawgs... honestly you were *****ing, 3/4 of your posts are *****ing about something... You don't have to try and act like a c0ck in every post, everyone already knows you are a c0ck.

Comment

Thanks for telling me the intent of my post, I was clueless. :rolleyes:

WTF is wrong with pointing out how expensive those HREs are? I was making a comment, you two need to chill out and brush the chip off your shoulder because I am not b*tching.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
              You don't have to try and act like a c0ck in every post, everyone already knows you are a c0ck.
              Personal attacks, so lame.

Back on topic, If you are seriously considering HRE's then go ahead and get them. You wont find a better built, higher quality, nicer looking wheel from any company with anywhere near the customer service. You get what you pay for, and at 1500-2000 a wheel, you get a lot.

When your talking about that and talking about ZR1's, then its basically like saying: "I want a new car, im not sure if I want a Ferrari or a Cavalier". I think you need to decide what you want to spend before you start looking at every single wheel people use.

Just an opinion.

Cp

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hawgs:

... such a *****.
                </font>[/QUOTE]Hows he an ***, hes telling the truth, those wheels with tires are worth more than my Trans Am. You get awesome customer rep with those wheels, I knew a guy who was an MTI customer, he had a Impala SS, 396 on HREs and two Vettes on HREs, when he curbed one of them they flew out a rep to take care of them.
                So if your loud mouths shaking and your consoles vibrating<br />bald 17 inch ZR1s got you Trans Am skating

Comment

I wouldn't specifically say C5s are common - just the Y2K C5 rims.. ;) 1997-1999 C5 rims aren't all that common on f-bodies.
                  Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

iForged Aero's

[img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]
                    AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

bfranker's website has a huge list with pictures. check that out.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

My Chrome ZR1 rims.

New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
                        RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
                        crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
                        The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X