Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking into new hood

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33646

What do you guys think of this hood? i'm mixed so far. not a bad price.
    95 camaro 3.4 &lt; Jc whitney Exhaust, Chrome intake stage 2, Rk sport headers, msd dis-4, 160*thermo, Jet stage 2 chip, black racing stripes.<br /><br />91 Camaro rs 5.0 tbi gone but not forgoten

Fair price for sure. I kinda like it, but theres no way of telling what the quality/fitment of such a new hood would be. That picture isnt even real, thats a photoshop. Still, i think it could look good with some other appearance mods. if your car is stock, it would probably look a bit over the top. you'd probably need gfx at least to pull off that look.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

That looks like the "big block" hood. It's too much...if you ask me. The SS hood looks much better, but the Big Block hood almost looks as though you are trying too hard to impress people with your V6. Again, just my opinion.
      sigpic

Comment

[img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] no do not buy that, it is too much even with a body kit and rims it would over power everything, look into something like a cowl or slp ultra z, i will sell mine if u want for 400 plus shipping [img]smile.gif[/img]
        *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

Wow, that hood is different! Nice to see they are at least considering new designs. I like the raised sharp edges on the sides of scoop, but the scoop itself looks like it might be set back a little too far or something... either way it might look real nice..
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            4 hours ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X