Wings west lip installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings west lip installation

Well, i went to a shop today, and they told me that it would cost me $575 for installation and color matching, plus another 300 dollars for the actual lip. I think $575 is a little over the top, so i was hoping to be able to instal it myself. Does anyone have any experience w/ this? If so, will it be hard for a rookie to do? i just dont wanna spend $900 on something like this. Any assistnace is appreciated

Thanks
    Burt Reynolds ain\'t got nuttin on me

what exactly is it? a spoiler or body kit? u have a pic? you can get it painted for about 200-300 if its just one piece, like a spoiler or front lip or something, but 575 for paint on a hole body kit is good, u can install it urself and save
    *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

it's a front valance, and it's 575 for just hte valance. Just the little front skirt, not the whole kit. and would it be hard to install myself?

Comment

Whoa that's waaaaayyyy too much, my brother got a front lip for his 3000gt installed for $100 including paint matching
        \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

yeah, kinda what i figured, hope i can find it cheaper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X