looking for pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for pics

Need pics of a WHITE 98+ camaro with firebird 5-spokes and any kind of paint/ vinyl striping to jazz it up a bit.

I made the mistake of stopping at a dealership and checking out a 2000 Z28. Im more a bird fan, but the price is right. Need some pics to get an idea of how I can liven this car up a bit. Its got the stock rims and crappy tires. I want to see if they will swap my birds 5spokes and brand new rubber on.
    \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

White Camaros look very bland stock IMO, but you can make them look good. Vinyl is the cheapest way to make a car stand out: I would do blue or red racing stripes on a stock car, inserts that match, and maybe throw in a few other things to make it look better. The key is getting the right color combination and not over-doing it.
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

number one rule for white cars -accent them in black

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88:
        number one rule for white cars -accent them in black
        X2 loochy's car looks great... he did it right [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] (this is coming from a guy who dosent like white cars much at all... however his car is probably the best looking F-body ive ever seen)
        -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

think it would be worth it to put the firebird 5-spokes on there?

I was thinking either black or red 30th anniverary style stripes and a bilet SLP grill.

Havent been able to find a good pic of a white 98+ with firebird rims though. Im still trying to talk myself into it, and my wife is trying to talk me out of it..... though she just upgraded her car this past year, then on the other hand I've put almost $4k into mine in the last 14 months.
          \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

i have the best rims for a white car(or any car really). check out my pic on the profile
            *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X