where to buy paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy paint

Hi i know this prolly is a stupid question but were can i buy paint by the gallon. I got a set of ground effects that i want to try to paint myself.
    95 3.4 camaro: 3in pacesetters exhaust,Chrome intake stage 2. hopefully more to come.

try and find a local shop, i buy it from this place here called jerrys paint, they sell ppg...or try callin a body shop and seein if they can help u out
    *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

SherwinWilliams has a shop near me that sells automotive paints. When I was looking for a gallon, they had me bring my car to them and they matched the current paint on my car to about 95%. Now I'm just waiting to get that air compressor!
      here they are
      sigpic

Comment

oreilly auto parts mixes paint too :D

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman:
          SherwinWilliams has a shop near me that sells automotive paints. When I was looking for a gallon, they had me bring my car to them and they matched the current paint on my car to about 95%. Now I'm just waiting to get that air compressor!
          here they are
          anyone ever notice the logo for sherwin williams, a can marked "SWP" and it covering the earth......lol hmmmmmm
          *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

Originally posted by 916Topherv6:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hockeyman:
            here they are
            anyone ever notice the logo for sherwin williams, a can marked "SWP" and it covering the earth......lol hmmmmmm </font>[/QUOTE]yeah what they want to cover the earth with paint :D

Comment

Originally posted by BiH:
              oreilly auto parts mixes paint too :D
              yeah, oreilly
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                1 week ago
              • LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                4 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X