Need some suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some suggestions

This will probably be the last year that my parents will be buying a good amount of stuff for me, so I need to make sure that I get my car looking better from it. Anyways, I need some suggestions.

First, when I bought my car one of the driving lights was busted, and still is, but I don't want to pay 80$ or more to buy a new one. There seems to be a lot of complaining about how bad the lights are on the 93-97 Camaros anyway, so should I ask for a new single driving light, or are there better lights that I could buy to put there.

Second, I'm thinking about asking for some new wheels. I was thinking about asking for some Z06 rims, but I don't know what size I could fit in the wheel well without it sticking out or rubbing. I would like to get the stock size for Z06 rims, which I think is 17 in the front and 18 in the back. Would I have to buy something to get the wheels to fit on the Camaro axel? What size tire would I need to get? I would like to have the front be less wide than the back.

Third, anything you guys can think of that would be good to do to a bone stock car to start out improving on it would help out a lot.
    94 Camaro<br />Purple Pearl Metallic<br />V6 Auto

you can search about the wheels and i think a body kit would be a good addition to your car :D
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

the Z06 whelels fit with out problems

max tire size i would go 275/40
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I'd rather stay away from body kits, I like the body lines of the car around the bottom, and I haven't really seen any I like for our cars, but the Z06 rims will probably be my choice.
        94 Camaro<br />Purple Pearl Metallic<br />V6 Auto

Comment

lower it and get the z06 rims, then tint windows and last maybe if you can get the SLP cai and Loudmouth exhaust
          *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X