I finally shot some pics of my 'hoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally shot some pics of my 'hoe

TAHOE that is ;) so whatcha think?...I've got a few ideas of what I can do to it...but IM not sure yet, I wanna hear some of your opinions...sorry about kinda crappy night shots but its the only time I have anymore

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Carbon fiber euro lights
    better rims
    screen radio
    15'' flip down LCD
    screens in head rest and visors
    at least (4) 15's
    and some bags ==> pssstttt

Comment

tint the windows as dark as possible. put a cool chrome gaurd on the front with some cool fog lights :D drops some running boards on the side. the chrome pipe ones. raise it a couple inches and take the badges off. put some black outs in the back or euros. put some better rims on it but not 25"s. put a good sound system in it with maybe a TV or two. personally, i would make it look like a cop vehicle cause around here, if you have a car simular to what the cops have and you black out stuff, people think your a cop and get out fo your way :D

[ October 11, 2004, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: BLLDOGG ]
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Lift it and put some big ole tires on her [img]tongue.gif[/img] Then make the interior really nice with tvs and such. Ever seen that combo before?
        \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

Slam it.
          <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

shave the bumpers off so its smooth.

26 in rims for show, 24s for a better daily drive ride / feel. [26in will kill on a tiny bump]

lose the family trip roof rack

de-badge the car and get a smooth billet grill

lose the stock pin stripes and rubber moldings.

shave the antenna.
            BuickThunder.com<br />\"Think out side the bowtie\"

Comment

good ideas....keep em comin...but for the rims, I think Im gonna stick with 20's ...and I already have a billet grill and polished bowtie on the front...as well as the billet fuel door ;)

05' CTS-V

Comment

At first I wasn't sure about this, until I saw Silverado with em' about a week ago...so brace yourself, kinda crazy...Keep the 20's but put some Mud Swampers and lift it...also:

Better Grill
                TV's Inside
                Slammin' Sound Set Up (3 12" JL W7's *drools*)
                and a done up interior...

and extra if you want a Duo Tone Color, Hugger Orange & Black.... :cool:
                Check out my <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/401661/2\" target=\"_blank\">Domain Site.</a><br /><br />The man who laughs last, is slowest.

Comment

to tell you the truth 20s look very small to me on an SUV i would at least go with 22's

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
                    to tell you the truth 20s look very small to me on an SUV i would at least go with 22's
                    I think so too, but my original idea was to get the 20's with street tires and when I got more money lift it and put swampers on it like bird said...the biggest rim size you can get for a swamper is a 20" or thats all Ive seen at least...and explain "better" grill its a billet grill, the only other thing I could get for it is a speed grill which is just mesh...so I dunno

05' CTS-V

Comment

Dude. **** all those ideas. 17s at MOST. You never know when you'll need to tow the car and anything larger than that wont work really. Wont have enough tire.

Keep it simple. carbon fiber tails? Dude, this aint 2Fast 2Furious - it'll look like ****.

Shave the side molding, shave the pinstripe, tint it.. Shave the running boards and get some chrome nerf-bar side steps. Then with a nice lookin set of pipes behind each rear wheel and HID lighting you'll be set. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

ill be getting hids shortly, with a chrome front valance....I dont think Ill be shaving the side molding (daily driver) besides I think theres holes underneath it.....no taillights, just blackouts (maybee) I like running boards, nerf bars look cheap...escalade running boards would look killer with the chrome strip at the bottom of them, as well as an escalade roof rack...the exhaust is going to be 2 pipes but coming out at the stock location....but I think Im still stickin with 20's...Ill still be able to tow my boat just fine and maybee my car, if not my girls dad has a 2500 HD silverado that'll tow it just fine....but thanks alot for the ideas...but still midknite-bird explain a 'better' grill please.......oh and IM still torn on one thing...I said I want a chrome valance on the front, but after seeing so many Z71's running around Im now contamplating painting my grill black and putting a speed grill in it (mesh) then getting a full front bumper cover and remove all the chrome from the front....I cant decide...something like this...
                        http://truckperformance.com/products/?productID=1116898
                        y'know to keep the "bling" off the front and move it to the sides...however my boss as an 02' tahoe with the chromed out front...same thing my truck has only he has the front valance "air-dam" with the billet grill in it too...looks damn good, Ill try and find a pic and post it

edit: ok heres my original Idea
                        http://www.goodmarkindustries.com/gr...BC%20COLOR.jpg

now that or should I paint the whole damn thing....It would be much cheaper to do the chrome bumper, because its basically done, Id have to bolt on my bumper and be done with it....and suggestions?

[ October 12, 2004, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: nikon ]

05' CTS-V

Comment

too bad its 4x4, id slam it to the ground on 22s, just sell it and get a 2wd
                          96 RS dark green, 1st drag race ever 8/6/04 r/t .126, 1/4..16.142, mph..83.65, home made 3\" exhaust(ill post pics soon)turbo muffler, home made CAI<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/666045\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/666045</a>

Comment

Gibson exhaust, Whipple supercharger, some nice rims, and tint.

screw all the other tacky crap people are reccomending. screw slamming it and all that. You put the minor stuff on it like i said, and its still a functional truck that you would want to drive, looks good, runs good, and isnt all tacky.

Comment

Originally posted by azrscamaro:
                              too bad its 4x4, id slam it to the ground on 22s, just sell it and get a 2wd
                              TOO BAD??? thats why I bought it...I love 4-wheelin....if you slam it you just turned it into a station wagon, that rides and handles like crap

05' CTS-V

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X