This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HATE CATS.

ok... i have decided that every feline on the face of the earth should be eradicated, so as to facilitate my cars sleep cycle, knowing that it is free from muddy paws and dusty claws... scratching its very life away.........

well... not really... but i do want to STOP these damn things from touching my car.... MY house is once battleground, my GFs house is another... there is one cat at my house (live in the country).. yes it is OUR CAT so i cannot shoot it or anything (not that i would seeing as it doesnt know any better) so I must find a different alternative... all this "sprinkle basil all over your car" NO okay?NO! im not going to spread food dressings on my car, it will smell, the only basil i have ever seen is wet and nasty, and... just NO ok? the whole thing about danging tin foil around the car.... ok thats really funny guys, i dont want my house looking like some solar powered mars home and besides where am i supposed to "dangle" foil from? no trees here... ok so now... what do i do?

garage it? yea well have been doing that but seeing as my dad now has an escalade, it is near impossible to cram our cars into the garage along with my moms lexus, especially when she keeps cleaning the house and piling up junk where my car goes, ADDTIONALLY i have decided that the garage is the primary source of dust settling on my car so in order to lessen the appearance of swirlmarks (because when i see that dust each morning i am tempted to go at it with a duster which i KNOW HAS to be causing more marks...) so the car is going to stay outside... i would rather not cover it since my car cover leaves this nasty greasy crap all over it... like it was dipped in to a vat of maple syrup before its display at pepboys for me to buy... so I think that the cover will cause more trouble that good, however... the cat remains an issue....

only thing i can think of is possibly catching the kitty.... taking it to the garage with me and closing the doors.... firing up the bird and revving it as loud as it ****ing goes and just scaring the piss out of the cat... it worked with my little dog after he though he was the dominant male and pissed on my tire......i caught him, closed the doors, revvved up the bird and now he just pisses all over himself when i pull up close to him... so maybe that will work for kitty as well?

any suggestions PLEASE?
    -Hawk<br /><br />===================================<br />Black 2001 Pontiac Firebird<br />Automatic Transmission Street Bird<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/550453\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/550453</a> <br /><br />\"Live like you were Dying\"

nothin works for my cat (the other one died or something a few weeks ago), it still gets on my car every now and then. and it knows its doing bad, it runs when i come out to throw it/flick it on the nose.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/483076\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/483076</a> <br />TSP rumbler, straight pipe, corvette servo. <br />Soon - 3.42+lsd,headers, cai,

Comment

i feel for ya dude. ive got the same problem, i just used my old army skills on my problem cat. walked outside one morning and there he was, relaxing on my baby after i had spend all afternoon, the day before, washing, waxing, and detailing her. :mad: i did the first thing that i thought of. went and got my trusty air powered BB pistol (before any of you PETA heads cry fowl, it was low on pressure} took very, very careful aim and fired. that cat must have jumped 5 feet in the air and now it only relaxes on my wifes ;) POS eclipse [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
      1997 3.8 5-speed Camaro<br />BMR STB, LCA\'s, SFC\'s,Panhard bar, Torque arm,1LE sway bars<br />Headers, SLP cold air, Flowmaster catback, takeoff LSD, Eibach pro springs<br />Hurst shifter, 01 Z28 guage cluster w/ white face overlays, billet grill w

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] hahaha [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        Mystic Teal Metallic
        ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

I have 5 dogs and they stay the hell away from my car, if they go near it i'll pressure wash the damn thing....
          Mystic Teal Metallic
          ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

get a better car cover. you can get waterproof covers with padding. thats what you nee.d also, im moving this to the lounge.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X