Washed Both Cars, New Ground FX Pics - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washed Both Cars, New Ground FX Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washed Both Cars, New Ground FX Pics

Heres my 94 Blk camaro i just washed it but i didnt have time to wax it.

Here is my 94 White Camaro i just put on the new Ground Fx kit from Wings West and it looks nice ive been getting a lot of compliments.

Here are pics of both beauties toghter.

Very very nice. but i dont like the 3-spoke wheels. but other than that [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

the white camaro looks nice but the wheels on the black one are ugly IMO. the rest of the black camaro looks nice though :D
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Agree with the spokes being ugly....and you gotta take those altezzas off...get some blackouts or something.
        <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

Originally posted by speedy-v6-camaro:
          Agree with the spokes being ugly....and you gotta take those altezzas off...get some blackouts or something.
          I agree

I know we're all critical, but it IS the appearance section.
          \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

I like that reflective camaro insert on the white one!
            Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

I dont like the 3 spokes much either, im planning on getting the salad shooters powder coated in black soon for the blk camaro.

Comment

so which one do you like now,black one or the white :D

Comment

Originally posted by BiH:
                  so which one do you like now,black one or the white :D
                  well i [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] both of them but i think i like the white one better as its the one with the body kit and the system and all.

Comment

i know some will think im crazy but to be honest, im liking the altezza lights :shrug:
                    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
                      I dont like the 3 spokes much either, im planning on getting the salad shooters powder coated in black soon for the blk camaro.
                      I think that would look really clean.
                      \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

why dont you sell them both and buy 1 really nice one ;) I dont see the practical use of 2 camaros
                        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                          why dont you sell them both and buy 1 really nice one ;) I dont see the practical use of 2 camaros
                          :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by BiH:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                            :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]:rolleyes: your so cool
                            Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                              I was actually thinking the same thing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X