X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get this lip kit at?

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...137_5_full.jpg

I want that lip kit [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

its the stock W68 ground effects kit....extremely expensive to get. MY left front lip broke off and pontiac said it was $400 dollars to replace just that one piece. I cant find any aftermarket ones either. Best bet if you want that is to go to a junkyard so if you get lucky
    Burt Reynolds ain\'t got nuttin on me

Comment

junkyard or watch ebay like a hawk, otherwise you'll be giving up a boatload of $$ for it from GM.
      AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

hey, i recognize that car!! wait a minute, thats mine!
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/677137\" target=\"_blank\">2000 White Firebird W68</a> <br />A4, LSD, 3.42 gears<br />Flowmaster muffler, Borla tips<br />TA Hatch, 17\" Chrome Firehawk Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Naswhodi17:
          You have a badass bird!

Comment

you can get the set for like 1500 from year one
            OLD: 1999 3.8L V6 Firebird<br />NEW: 2003 Chevy Silverado

Comment

Thats so not worth it, this kit is getting scrapped. Its like an extra lip and thats it go figure...I thought it would cost like 300 for everything lol

Comment

Originally posted by Toomster:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Naswhodi17:
                You have a badass bird! </font>[/QUOTE]thanks man! :cool:
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/677137\" target=\"_blank\">2000 White Firebird W68</a> <br />A4, LSD, 3.42 gears<br />Flowmaster muffler, Borla tips<br />TA Hatch, 17\" Chrome Firehawk Wheels

Comment

I have to agree... that the front lips look badass that is.
                  Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

That white one is nice, but I still like this one better:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Looks good in red too... my dads Firebird:
                      \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

thats a bada$$ pic you got there Everglades W68, i wish i had somewhere round here to take a pic like that (palm trees and ocean look nice)

Comment

Thanks. You can see from the pic it was pre-tint I had to save up a bunch of loose change before I finally got it tinted.

Comment

BTW, Naswhodi17, you've got lots of opportunities for cool pics all around you - just put a camera in the car and stop when you see something that might be interesting.

State/national parks are often good backdrops - you've got F.D. Roosevelt, Florence Marina and Sprewell Bluff state parks near you.

The picture above was a real spur of the moment thing. I was leaving a meeting at the top of one of the big buildings in downtown Miami when I noticed the sun getting low over Biscayne Bay. I roared out of the parking garage and over to the Rickenbacker Causeway as fast as I could.

I took the pictures with a disposable camera I got free with some Crest Whitestrips.

There are lots of great locales - just stop, look around and shoot.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                              Good to see the site is back up
                              by 2.8 Bird
                              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                              1 day ago
                            • FirebirdGT
                              New Site Hosting Issues
                              by FirebirdGT
                              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X