Side Marker Bulbs !!!! Chrome Bulbs?? Please help - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Marker Bulbs !!!! Chrome Bulbs?? Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Marker Bulbs !!!! Chrome Bulbs?? Please help

I just bought clear corners for my car, and I was told that there are 194 bulbs that look white but light up amber or red. Does anybody know where I can find those? I went to several auto part stores and they don't carry those.
    Thanks for your help.

[ March 23, 2005, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Georghino ]
    2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

check ebay. they are chrome 184 bulbs that light up amber, or you could do what i did, and buy red 194 bulbs that are domed LED's, and just color the housing with a silver sharpie. ;)
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

i bought mine at wallmart

but the red fades to nearly pink after a while.... which looks crappy....

amber ones are fine..

Comment

Hey "Big Tymer", The bulbs you bought from Wallmart were the chrome kind?
        Anybody else know where to find these bubls?
        I can't seem to find them nowhere. I already tried ebay and no luck.
        Thanks.
        2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

Comment

this is a good site. look towards the bottom of the page they have them. http://autolumination.com/194.htm
          1997 Camaro LS1 RS
          1994 Camaro - Sold
          1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Thanks man. I'll check it out.

[ March 23, 2005, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Georghino ]

Comment

Hey "Tom Rs", I checked that website but they only have amber, they don't have red. Does anybody know of any other place where I can get those chrome bulbs?
              Thanks

Comment

Pepboys has the chrome ones, but the ones I chose turns white, and they don't stay in the socket!!!

In addition to red and orange, they have yellow, purple, blue, etc: CLICK ME!!!
                1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

i bought the chrome bulbs off ebay adn i wasted my $20. The light they emitted was so dim that it looked liek they were burnt out or seomthing. i went to walmart and bought some ultra white 194 and 3157 bulbs and that was the best $10 i spent [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/marochk99\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/marochk99</a>

Comment

Aren't we suppose to keep the amber and red color on the side markers by using red and amber bulbs? (That's the only reason why I am looking for those chrome bulbs). I didn't know we can keep white bulbs with the clear corners. Does anyone know?
                    Thanks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                      Good to see the site is back up
                      by 2.8 Bird
                      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                      3 days ago
                    • FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X