Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will these bulbs work

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...761626184&rd=1

will these bulbs be illegal and will they damage my wiring harness.

imo... they arent illegal and no they wont damage your harness.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

are our car 9006 and 9007 or 9005 and 9006

Comment

State Police, Local Police, etc. SHOULDN'T break your balls on white or even light colored blue bulbs. It's the guys that have red, purple, extreme blue, & green bulbs that normally get the latest pricing updates on traffic citations.

Even when it comes to turn signals, common traffic law states as follows:
        Yellow for the front, red for the back. Anything other than that combination is subject for fines.
        sigpic

Comment

ok another question is that i have bought the halo headlights i have not recieved them but are they the same as stock headlights (as in do they have the same bulbs)

Comment

why dont u buy silverstars?
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/marochk99\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/marochk99</a>

Comment

because i am buying 100 watt bulbs silverstars are only bout 5 watts over factory where as the one i am buying are double

Comment

factory low beams are 9006, high beams 9005. That wattage may not damage your wiring, BUT the added heat may prematurely haze or warp your headlights. Happened to me. so be careful. I also suggest silverstars, even though I have HIDS, unless you wanna spend the big bucks stay away from HID's

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                05' CTS-V
                00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  3 days ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X