Pics from Meguiar's NXT use: 56k UNfriendly - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics from Meguiar's NXT use: 56k UNfriendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from Meguiar's NXT use: 56k UNfriendly

NXT

NXT2

I left the NXT on for longer (about 15 min) and it left a very nice shine. You definitely have to leave it on longer than Gold Class. This will be my main wax from now on :D
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Very nice!

Comment

It is an awesome wax, pics look great man!
      Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

car looks swet man. i'll drool later at the BBQ ;)
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Very nice. I see they have NXT car wash now at the store. I want to get some of that to see how it does.
          98 Firebird 3.8l A4<br />Yeah.... It\'s a chick\'s car<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577098\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/577098</a> <br />car\'s best time: 15.27 @ 88.77<br />AIM: Firebirdchick98

Comment

Wow I need to get me some of that!

Is it a normal wax? Like buff it in style?
            \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

Originally posted by ThatsMeGC:
              Wow I need to get me some of that!

Is it a normal wax? Like buff it in style?
              regular old liquid wax (though they claim theres something special and synthetic about it). Whatever it is it works well. I use it, and ive tried a heck of a lot of waxes.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

thats some nice orange peel.

looks nice though..and no zaino huh.. amazing

Comment

I have been using the nxt line for about 3 months and every product in the line up is great. Especially the wash and wax. The wash has ridiculous suds and it leaves an amazing shine. With the wax if you put a second coat on within 24 hours it gives you an even better shine. Meguiarsonline.com is a pretty cool detailing forum for anybody that loves their car.

Comment

Originally posted by LordoftheBling:

Stock paint has orange peel, can't avoid it.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Camarorulz:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LordoftheBling:

Stock paint has orange peel, can't avoid it.
                      </font>[/QUOTE]very true, and like many other things, you can see it much more on darker cars, especially in a shiny shot like that.

the car looks very nice i must say.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Thanks Loochy. I want a Mercedes paint job, no orange peel in that :D

Comment

Lookin good.

I picked up some NXT at Wal-Mart last weekend and this is the result:

1999 A4 Firebird<br />Mods coming soon-

Comment

That stuff is amazing.

I'm gonna buy me a jug!
                            \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

I have tried many waxes and i love NXT i let it sit over night once and rub off with a microfiber towel with ease! Never seen anything look as good and take such ease to get off. I work at advance auto parts and the car wash got clearenced out for some reason but hey 2.95 for a jug is awsome!
                              New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X