Ground Effects Piece - GM OEM or aftermarket? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ground Effects Piece - GM OEM or aftermarket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Effects Piece - GM OEM or aftermarket?

Hey hey... it's Jenni again. My car is in the shop for a week getting painted (same colour medium green metallic) and getting my side skirts from a '97 RS put on. They have to be stripped and repainted naturally. My question is: I went to the owner of the shop and notified him that I will be returning shortly with the front gfx piece...

"Is is aftermarket or original?" he said. He told me that the aftermarket piece fit like crap and will raise the price of the installation, and I would be better off buying it oem. I want the same front gfx piece from 96-97 RSs, and the WingsWest F1 is the same, and I have also found one "OEM style" piece on EBAY for $175. The OEM piece from GM Parts Direct is $300. What should I go with? Any suggestions?
    6 Bangers can be bad too :)<br />Jenni M.<br />\'94 3.4L Medium Green Metallic Camaro

i love my oem body kit. check out my page (click on "black pearl"
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Same here, I love my oem body kit. Check out the sig, even though I have a Firebird!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X