After Market Ram Air hoods who makes the best? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Market Ram Air hoods who makes the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Market Ram Air hoods who makes the best?

Hello all, was wondering what companies some of you got your hoods from and your experiences with them. I'm looking to get the WS9 hood soon and have heard good and bad things about some of the companies.

Thanks in advance.
    Has a need for Speed.<br />99\' Pewter v6, STB,Alum. DS ,RK sport Headers, 3\" Catco, 2.75\" exhaust to a Flow Master,

WS9 hood is only made by one company... it's a sweet hood. I've only heard good things of it.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

I Just ordered the WS9 and it is being made right now. I love the way it looks and everything is going good. I'll let you know how it is when i pick it up around the end of this month. If i were you I'd buy your hood from U.S. Exotics. I've done a lot of research and have heard mainly good things and so far Roger has been very easy to do business with.
      Garrett<br /><br />2001 WS9 W68 Blackbird A4<br />Custom Turbo...Chrome ZO6...WS9 Hood...<br />Custom Leather Interior...<br />much much more...see website<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/637795/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/637795/</a>

Comment

SLP is the only company that can use the same mold for the hoods that GM does. So needless to say SLP hood will most likely fit the best. I have the RamAir HO hood... fits perfect and I like the way it looks.

Comment

how do would you guys rate american sports car designs?
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X