Pics of New Chrome SS wheels on my Camaro - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of New Chrome SS wheels on my Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of New Chrome SS wheels on my Camaro

Let me know what you think...
    1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

NICE! I have always loved those wheels. Good looking car you got there and great choice for the new shoes.
    -Chris<br />2001 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Current Mods: NOS Dry Kit and a few others<br />N/A: 15.5@88.9MPH<br />N2O: ??? <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888</a>

Comment

thats just what my car looks like, same rims and blackouts, im just waiting to put the ss spoiler on and my gowl hood, looks great man
      *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

looks real good
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

The side moldings need to come off.
          1996 Camaro, Built Motor(L/C,Cam, Ported), T66 FFF Kit, N20, 36 lb. Inject., FMU, 255 Walbro, 00+ Manifolds, SFC, LCA, Tubular K, Adj. PHR, 17x9.5,x11 Chrome ZR1, Front 35MM/Rear 21 MM Swaybars

Comment

Hey dude love it, how does the 18's in the back n 17's in the front treating ya. cuz im getting mine in a week or so except im getting c5 wheels
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615442\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615442</a> <br />_ _ _ ______________________ _ _ _ <br />AIM-Samg5505

Comment

Nice btw thats the 1st rs ive seen without the rs bodykit,spoiler or emblems and that came with hubcaps ;) {hint its not a rs ;) }
              Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

looks good
                94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

yea i didnt think it was an RS either but carfax says it is and so does the insurance company...so i dont know what to think?
                  1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Originally posted by SamG97Camaro:
                    Hey dude love it, how does the 18's in the back n 17's in the front treating ya. cuz im getting mine in a week or so except im getting c5 wheels
                    Look like 17's all around to me...

Dont understand why you got such a narrow tire up front though???

Cp

Comment

it is 17's all around thats what it says in my sig. and narrow tires up front? 245/45/17 front and 275/40/17 rear? thats the same size that comes on corvettes and its only like less than an inch narrower than the rear. anything wider than that is almost too wide.

Comment

275's up front would look just fine, maybe even fill it out a little more. Thats what comes on the wheels stock. Nothing wrong with a little more grip up front, and then you could rotate the tires too... Well I'm sure they still look fine, wheels look pristine, keep em off the curbs.

Cp

Comment

Looks like mine except chrome..
                          New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by fabolous24:
                            yea i didnt think it was an RS either but carfax says it is and so does the insurance company...so i dont know what to think?
                            carfax and insurance reports will list a regular camaro or an RS as the same thing. the report will read "Camaro/RS" (meaning "camaro" OR "camaro RS"). The best way to tell for sure would be to check your codes in your door. You need to look for the code Y86 (no, not Y87) which was the code for the RS (but different from the later model SLP RS camaros which had the code Y3B... that however would not apply to you)

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X