Mustang spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang spoiler

What do you guys think? I haven't bolted it on yet, but i think i might modify it a little b4 i put it on.

web page
    web page

web page

web page

i think it looks good, would like to see diff angels maybe one from farther away, looks good though cant wait to see the final product
    *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

Looks better than I thought it would.
      Not sure about the yellow support though [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      96 Teal Firebird<br />Colchester, Essex, UK<br /><a href=\"http://www.centrestage.free-online.co.uk\" target=\"_blank\">www.centrestage.free-online.co.uk</a>

Comment

Hahahaha!

Comment

yea, whats up withthat off center yellow support? or is that a roll of tape.
          BuickThunder.com<br />\"Think out side the bowtie\"

Comment

its bad enough but then mustang chick sees it so now mustang people will you you really wanted a stang and we actually talk to you [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

posted 27 October, 2004 06:16 PM
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              its bad enough but then mustang chick sees it so now mustang people will you you really wanted a stang and we actually talk to you

--------------------
              The Guru

Huh? I don't get it.

Anywayz...yea, that yellow thing is just a cap of a can of spray paint. I didn't bolt it down yet so it needed something to hold it up so i could take the picture.
              Don't worry, I'm not done with it yet. I'm more than likely gonna tweak the wing a bit, so it'll look better than a mustang.
              So just sit back and relax. [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] And i'll post new pics when i'm finished. Might be a while though...been busy with school lately.

Comment

i woulda just got the trans am spoiler ..i think those look SWEET [img]smile.gif[/img]
                <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat.
                  ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

I like it though.

The color matches well and it looks right at home. Some bubble gum and FM104 stickers should hold it on.
                    BuickThunder.com<br />\"Think out side the bowtie\"

Comment

Originally posted by evangelion137:
                      posted 27 October, 2004 06:16 PM
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      its bad enough but then mustang chick sees it so now mustang people will you you really wanted a stang and we actually talk to you

--------------------
                      The Guru

Huh? I don't get it.

Anywayz...yea, that yellow thing is just a cap of a can of spray paint. I didn't bolt it down yet so it needed something to hold it up so i could take the picture.
                      Don't worry, I'm not done with it yet. I'm more than likely gonna tweak the wing a bit, so it'll look better than a mustang.
                      So just sit back and relax. [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] And i'll post new pics when i'm finished. Might be a while though...been busy with school lately.
                      im talking about the member 4X4 mustang chick that laughed cause sehe owns a mustng obviously and is apart of a mustang club. if she fells like it, she could post this thread on some mustang boards for them to laugh at you
                      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Im laughing at him. Looks like crap :\
                        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

yea looks horrible, totally doesn't fit contours or the look of the car. ditch it before you regret your crazy idea.
                          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

your member number really shows on this post.... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

That looks hideous. Blah [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
                              But it is YOUR car and you can do whatever you want to it. Just my opinion
                              New Toy Red 94 Formula LT1
                              RT: .0006 60': 1.894 1/8 mile: 8.351 @ 84.89 1/4 mile: 12.974 @ 107.81
                              crashed Red 96 Camaro 3.8l: 14.91 @ 92.38
                              The ex wife's Black 98 Firebird 3.8l: 15.23 @ 88.12

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X