No announcement yet.

Mustang spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most people on this board have no taste.
    Which can be easily associated with DOB.
    BuickThunder.com<br />\"Think out side the bowtie\"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer:
      your member number really shows on this post.... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Big Tymer:
        your member number really shows on this post.... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
        </font>[/QUOTE]Sorry GRANDPA. I know it's hard for you to live in this period of change, but don't worry...i understand that old "ways" are hard to change. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

After polling the Mustang crowd, we've decided that our spoiler does not belong on an F-body.

Comment

I'll accept your decision because it's not on my car, but I have to tell you- I'm not feeling the double-spoiler look. I'm also not a fan of cross-breeding. Good luck with it though
            2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

im 17 and i think its retarded. have something smartass to say to me?
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                im 17 and i think its retarded. have something smartass to say to me?
                Yea...

Originally posted by Big Tymer:
                your member number really shows on this post.... [rofl.gif]

[img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

Comment

your post makes no since. :rolleyes:

Comment

"What do you guys think?"

remember that? yeah, you asked what we think and now your crying about. how about you go get a hug from your mom real quick to calm you down then come back and take what you asked for. the majority of the coummunity doesnt like it. deal with it. if you had searched about this kind of thing, you would have realized our opinions with out even asking.

Comment

"What do you guys think?"

remember that? yeah, you asked what we think and now your crying about. how about you go get a hug from your mom real quick to calm you down then come back and take what you asked for. the majority of the coummunity doesnt like it. deal with it. if you had searched about this kind of thing, you would have realized our opinions with out even asking.
                      Hey Hey...look who's getting pissed off. hmmm.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh...and YOU'RE post makes no SINCE either. HAHAHAHA!!! [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Comment

hmmmm....im getting pissed cause some new 16yr old kid comes in here and trys to insult our good, respectable members cause you want to try to throw your wheight around and rice things up a bit. you remind me of hawgs, annoying and always trying to shack things up

Comment

*YOUR

HAHAHA. MY BAD. [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by evangelion137:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                              Oh...and YOU'RE post makes no SINCE either. HAHAHAHA!!! [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]right, ok, does someone else wanna go at him cause im not in the mood tonight.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X