Car back from shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car back from shop

Ok, well after 17 days and 5000 later, i didn't pay cos accident not my fault, my car is finally back from the shop. Sorry, I dont have pix yet, i will eventully. But I need a little help. The car came back in Perfect condidtion. It looked better than when it went in. They got rid of a nasty dent and 2 big chips that i had before the wreck. if you look here http://www.f7lans.com/mike/Camaro/help.JPG
    there is a small gap n stuff where the yellow is. I really dont want to take it back down the the shop, its far far far away from where i live. I just need to kinda know how to take the bumper cover off and realign the panels and lines. I'm just really more concerned about the bumper because i can really notice that gap. but otherwise my baby is whole again. any and all help would be appreciated. ty
    99 WS6
    13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
    tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

mine did that to. you can't really fix it unless you replace the frame lol check out my pics
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

.... your kidding right? your car looks great ... if it has been in a wreck, its really hard to tell. that gap on mine is a dead give away :\
      99 WS6

Comment

I have that ****ing gap as well... both sides. At least is maintains semmetry, but it pisses me off!
        \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

Originally posted by shock_core:
          .... your kidding right? your car looks great ... if it has been in a wreck, its really hard to tell. that gap on mine is a dead give away :\
          lol look at the back of my car none of the lines line up lol and look at the hod line the drive side has a bigger gap
          www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

! update. I fixed it. All it was, the shop had broken the screws off on the inside top ( near the yellow in the pix). I had to take the whole rear end off and make holes for new screws. it was easy as pie. it looks 100% better. Viper i still can't tell what your talking about... your car still looks great
            99 WS6

Comment

Originally posted by shock_core:
              ! update. I fixed it. All it was, the shop had broken the screws off on the inside top ( near the yellow in the pix). I had to take the whole rear end off and make holes for new screws. it was easy as pie. it looks 100% better. Viper i still can't tell what your talking about... your car still looks great
              look at the hatch lines its shifted alot it was like 5000 in damage when i recked it lol
              www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

i have that gap too. all you did was put more screws in?

Comment

well, i had to take off the entire rear end, and i had to put holes where the old screws were and use newer longer ones. BUt yes.. thats what you have to do. give me your email and i'll give you a run down.
                  99 WS6

Comment

give me a rundown also :)
                    hommermack@aol.com

Comment

ehh... mine is slightly off and my car has been in no accidents.

Was it hard to pull the screws and get it off? If its not I am sure I will have no problem getting it back on.

Comment

I too would like this run down... caseyj_goode@hotmail.com
                        \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

kk, i'll have the run down done by tonight or tomorrow morning... if anyone else wants it, be sure to like give me ur email, email me ur email (mine is sp00rkz@hotmail.com) or just leave ur email on my aim sn sh0ckc0re... k thx

er, no its not hard.

[ October 30, 2004, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: shock_core ]
                          99 WS6

Comment

Why don't you just post it? I think my car has a bit of sag there as well and it's never been hit in the rear.
                            1997 Camaro v6 3.8 <br />Bone Stock, just a little slower then most station wagons.<br />**Either the slowest SS or the prettiest v6**

Comment

it wont let me post it, says something about like HTML wahhh or something like that, i just emailed it to ya'll, I hope it helps
                              99 WS6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X