custom stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom stripes

ok im gettin a cowl hood and wondering how to do the stripes on my car, they will be painted on of couse [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] i cant decide how to do them, i was think one fat stripe down the middle of the car? any ideas? my car is white now. so im thinkin black is my way to go
    *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

also, maybe i cam just do one on the hood like in the link below, i was thinkin of painted my top black, like how the 93s are? i dunno any opions are great thanks

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i...11_63_full.jpg

Comment

i saw a red camaro with a cowl hood and he had the vertical sides of the cowl painted black and it looked sweet. i dunno if i'm explaining it good enough, but it looked cool.
      1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

keep it all one color, please, looks much better that way.
        \'02 W68 Pewter Metallic Firebird-RKSport Headers, Catco 3\" cat, SLP Loudmouth, Fast Toys ram air, K&N, !Air Silencer, shaved airbox lid, SLP fan switch, BMR strut tower brace

Comment

scratch that, i thought you were talking about making your hood two colors. If you're putting a stripe all the way down your car, get a blue stripe. white with blue looks awesome.
          \'02 W68 Pewter Metallic Firebird-RKSport Headers, Catco 3\" cat, SLP Loudmouth, Fast Toys ram air, K&N, !Air Silencer, shaved airbox lid, SLP fan switch, BMR strut tower brace

Comment

Originally posted by BirdMan8507:
            keep it all one color, please, looks much better that way.
            really?..cause everyone seems to think my car is hot as hell [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

you misunderstood me nikon... Stripes all the way down the car look good. But when you have the raised part of your hood one color and the rest a different color(like the link at the top of the page), or if you have your hood a different color than the rest of your car, it looks like s***. By the way, your car does look awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
                i saw a red camaro with a cowl hood and he had the vertical sides of the cowl painted black and it looked sweet. i dunno if i'm explaining it good enough, but it looked cool.
                i like that idea. white hood with the sides of the cowl black. it would definalty look good
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i like the stripe on the hood on that white camaro in that pic. it looks good on that hood. very unique.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                  Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

This is photoshoped.. But I really like how it looks!
                    Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

i like the pic above thats sweet im either doin that or just the sides, or maybe like the one on top can decide just yet... DAMN!

Comment

anyone think i should paint the top black as well or leave it white and put stripes down that too?

Comment

heres mine blakc = OEM factory paint

yellow = expensive
                          www.turbov6camaro.com
                          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by 916Topherv6:
                            anyone think i should paint the top black as well or leave it white and put stripes down that too?
                            Paint the top black....it kinda blends it in with the rear windshield (assuming you have decent tint). :D

And I love that photochop!

[ June 16, 2004, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Mandrake ]
                            \'drake<br />--------------------<br />Brandon H.<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/macbch2\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Black Camaro LS1</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/macbch\" target=\"_blank\">1996 Red Camaro 3.8L</a> *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by Mandrake:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 916Topherv6:
                              Paint the top black....it kinda blends it in with the rear windshield (assuming you have decent tint). :D </font>[/QUOTE]but then if your ever above the car it will look funny are just standing buy it lol
                              www.turbov6camaro.com
                              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X