exterior and interior ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exterior and interior ideas

Hey heres my problem: i have a 1999 firebird with the best and worst color ever. I have chamelon which is basically purple and green with some blue. it looks great when it clean but there nothing extra i can do with it. stripes would look stupid and i can only paint the interior the same color as the exterior. i need some suggestions. i dont have a great imagination so i need a little help,thanks!

[ June 17, 2004, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]
    1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

i just want some ideas on how to spice up my cars color: like decals on the exterior and maybe a cool paint scheme on the inside. i think if i just painted the inside same color as the outside it would look stupid and i dont want to paint the inside black cause thats just not something i liek. well... i hope this clears things up.

[ June 17, 2004, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]
    1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

Comment

I would pick either, blue, green, or purple. Or what ever is your favorite version of the exterior. Another idea is to go alluminum or Carbon fiber.

[ June 17, 2004, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]
      Cardomain

Comment

Anyways, I'd go with some rims.

[ June 17, 2004, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]
        2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
        Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

someone suggested the polished aluminum idea. in most cases you want to pic a color that compliments your base, but in your case i might suggest something that doesnt try chrome decals or maybe go with taht midnight blue color that woudl probably look tight. rims will also be good, but your interior is a tough one cause its something you have to be happy with and if you paint it there will be a lot of it there maybe go aroudn to some paint shops and look at some colors and if you see something you like try it.

[ June 17, 2004, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]
          no fate but what we make<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/748167/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/748167/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by therock:
            i just want some ideas on how to spice up my cars color: like decals on the exterior and maybe a cool paint scheme on the inside. i think if i just painted the inside same color as the outside it would look stupid and i dont want to paint the inside black cause thats just not something i liek. well... i hope this clears things up.
            I have same colour. My calipers are red and it is definitely best choise for exterior combination. I picked black/red for interior.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
              2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X