Headlights for 00 bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlights for 00 bird

I need to find out exactly what i need and how much money it cost to get they blue effect on my bird. i have tried several sites but none have given me the answer i needed. thanx
    2000 Firebird 3.8 stick,25%tint, exhaust, chrome Z28 rims wraped with Pirelli Super Sport 245/50 ZR16\'s, JL15ws3 sub powered by a 1400W BOSS RIP-695 amp, free ram air mod, raised airbox

If you go to www.autooptiks.com, they sell a conversion kit for the sealed beam headlights. I can't remember the part numbers, but I know they are the last two at the bottom. You chan then either buy the bulbs from this website or any other you like. Hope this helps!!
    Slp Hood, Raised Airbox, K&N Airfilter, 80 Series Flowmaster, Chrome 3in slash cut tips, 2% Limo Tint,Panasonic Head Unit, JL 6.5\'s in the doors, JL tweeters on the dash. Kick panels with JL 5.25 csi componet set. 2 JL12W3\'s in a probox. A JL 300/2 amp for the mids and high\'s, and a JL 500/1 for the BOTTOM. Xstatic Batcap 400(=200 farad). 18x8.5 chrome Zenetti Vegas, 245/40ZR18 Avon ZZ1\'s all the way around.

Comment

hey man i was wondering the same thing cause i was going to get this kit for my car and the price is $65 a set.
      here you go www.eurolights.com
      oh yeah what part of georgia are you from

[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: AWSOMEFIREBIRD ]</p>
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/profile/ohagen383\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/profile/ohagen383</a>

Comment

I've got the conversion kit from autooptiks with bulbs for sale in the For sale section.. 150 bux shipped to your door. I'm doing something different with my lights if I end up keeping the bird/get a formula or MAY get an SS/Z and won't need the conversion kits.

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
        Best(s): Coming soon
        99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
        Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

i live in savannah, ga. and also to steve is the conversion hard to do or easy? if u can explain what it would take and if its not to much the lights are sold. u can eather post it here of email me at "lickersquicker@aol.com" thanx
          2000 Firebird 3.8 stick,25%tint, exhaust, chrome Z28 rims wraped with Pirelli Super Sport 245/50 ZR16\'s, JL15ws3 sub powered by a 1400W BOSS RIP-695 amp, free ram air mod, raised airbox

Comment

From what I was able to discern, you just take out your regular lights, and replace them with the composite shells from the upgrade kit. The replacement bulbs use the stock connector, so hook them up, twist into the socket and you're set. Should take about 1/2 an hour to an hour to change them all.

Comment

oh, and all you need to take out the headlights is a philips screw driver and a torx-bit driver (don't know the right size right off, but it's one of the standard ones)

Comment

here's the for sale ad:

check it out

Comment