White face guages...are they rice??? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White face guages...are they rice???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White face guages...are they rice???

The topic really speaks for itself. Are they too ricey? I mean I think they look kinda cool?
    My 1996 Camaro RS <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311</a> \"Its out-dated\"<br />Mods=SLP CAI, 3.42/LSD, 180*, BMR StrutBrace,SLP Take-Off Shocks/Springs, Z28Swaybar, DynomaxSuperTurbo,3in pipes,Catco3in,3in Cutout ThrottleBody Spacer, SolidDriveShaft,NGKplugs, Taylor8mmWires,ZR1 rims, RS Spoiler,WhiteFacedGuages.<br />Stereo= Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, Custom Subthump enclosure, 2 BlouPunkt 12\'s, JL 500/1, Fosgate speakers, 1FaradCap.<p>NEW 1997 FireBird Formula WS6

it does'nt matter if it is "considered" rice as long as you like them... but i think everyone around here approves of them

[ January 15, 2003: Message edited by: MEAN 98 ]</p>

Comment

I have them and i love them and my 2 cents about rice, its rice if it has lights on the windshield washer nozzles on the hood and if it says HONDA! or a big fart cannon and on and on and on!
      2001 v-6 camaro K&N filter so far.

Comment

I don't think it is rice, but I personally like the looks and functionality of the red display much better (red does not activate the "day" vision of your eyes, hence is better at night).
        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Ok, I have a question this. Why are they so expensive? You can't find one anywhere for less than $90. Is a thin piece of plastic really worth it? I mean I want one cause I think it looks sweet, but I don't want to spend that much on something that small. Any comments?

Comment

DUDE, ebay.... :D http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1876389113

Those are the ones I just ordered.
            My 1996 Camaro RS <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311</a> \"Its out-dated\"<br />Mods=SLP CAI, 3.42/LSD, 180*, BMR StrutBrace,SLP Take-Off Shocks/Springs, Z28Swaybar, DynomaxSuperTurbo,3in pipes,Catco3in,3in Cutout ThrottleBody Spacer, SolidDriveShaft,NGKplugs, Taylor8mmWires,ZR1 rims, RS Spoiler,WhiteFacedGuages.<br />Stereo= Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, Custom Subthump enclosure, 2 BlouPunkt 12\'s, JL 500/1, Fosgate speakers, 1FaradCap.<p>NEW 1997 FireBird Formula WS6

Comment

www.autodynamic.com has them for $75.00 and less. Thats where i got mine great service really fast shipping! I highly recomend them. They inlcude the switch and wiring.
              2001 v-6 camaro K&N filter so far.

Comment

I cannot find white gauges anywhere for a 99 firebird with the 120+5 speedo. If anyone can locate a set for me I will promise you my first born child.
                7\"TV, DVD player, WW ground effects<br />2800 stall, aluminum DS, NX wet kit<br />15.39 (G-tech) stock w/3.42 LSD

Comment

You payed only 25 bucks for it? Sweet deal!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 6shooter:
                    I cannot find white gauges anywhere for a 99 firebird with the 120+5 speedo. If anyone can locate a set for me I will promise you my first born child.<hr></blockquote>

You can have them custom made.
                    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MingisDew31186:
                      The topic really speaks for itself. Are they too ricey? I mean I think they look kinda cool?<hr></blockquote>

if i said they were rice, would you not get them?

theyre rice theyre rice theyre rice theyre rice....

oh wait, i have them. they must not be rice! if ya like them, get them!

i think theyre cool

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I just ordered these Checkered Flag Guages. I liked the way they look.
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...400200184&rd=1
                        Only $19.90 total too.

-Marc
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't think they are rice and if anyone else does who cares. I have neons on my Camaro and no one said that, that looks rice. Everyone I showed they said they like em. Is all what you really think about them!
                          Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X