White face guages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White face guages

I need someone's help!!!I am currently looking for some white faced guages for my 97 camaro RS.I found some that seem to fit what i need.....one problem though...the trip meter and odometer are digital, mine is analog.So does anyone know where i can find some. :mad:
    97\' CaMaRo RS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33675

There you go, look at the pics its what you need, $30
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Nope...the one's i need are for a 97
      97\' CaMaRo RS

Comment

its the same thing, 96-97 120mph speedo, analog, gezz, there wasnt very many 97 analogs its the same as the 96, look at the thing he selling, there is no way yours is different, it is the same, then it will fit, god. Some people wont look and have no common sense

[ January 16, 2003: Message edited by: 97chevycamaro ]</p>
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

NO!!!If you only looked at the picture....my gauges (oil,temp,etc..)are not angled 45 DEGREES LIKE the 96's.MINE ARE SITTING STRAIGHT UP LIKE THE GAUGE CLUSTER FROM 97-UP, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BEING MY ANALOG ODOMETER/TRIP METER.
          Some people wont look and have no common sense

[ January 16, 2003: Message edited by: RcamaroS ]</p>
          97\' CaMaRo RS

Comment

i dunno if those will work on the 97, but i do know that i have them and i love em

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Why are these guages so much money? I want one for my 94 V-6, but I can't find one for under $70 and I don't want to spend that much on it!! ANYONE???

Comment

Stop being such a tightwad with your money and spend the $70 to get them! And by the way $70 bucks is a pretty good deal.
                2001 v-6 camaro K&N filter so far.

Comment

$70 is a good deal on a super thin piece of plastic?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X